• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
    I still just don’t understand how it does it. Every tome I’m amazed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine stinks for a day and a half after.

Comment

Peeing out the door, proven wrong.

Pee smells like pee. Until you eat asparagus. Sometimes coffee too. Asparagus pees still bring me delight to this day.

Comment

I don’t believe human pee scares deer

I agree

Comment

I’m 16 yds off the feeder right now. I’m gonna let it rip. Pics or it didn’t happen? Right?

Comment

My buddy has a place close to the house i go sit now and then. One morning i saw he had left a scent drag out under a tree.

I peed in that thing and tore the ground up for 6 feet with limb. He still thinks mega buck worked that scrape[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
              I’m 16 yds off the feeder right now. I’m gonna let it rip. Pics or it didn’t happen? Right?
              We believe you. No pics please

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post

Stream only we don’t need to see where it’s coming from. No need to embarrass yourself bud.

Comment

Deer have great noses but they can’t smell things that are downwind. Something else spooked them. Deer pretty much spend their time wandering around looking for something to run away from. It wasnt you this time

Comment

I really don't know if human pee smells any different than any other pee; but I don't push it. I suppose if you got to go-you got to go. try carrying zip lock baggies in your pockets, they take up very little room and are sealed when you are finished...no smell drifting around. if you can't carry them back to camp, just dig a little hole and cover them up.

Comment

I make mock scrapes and pee in the turned up dirt and watch the bucks come in and tear it up and pee in the scrap. If they smelled something it wasn't the pee that spooked them.

Comment

Pee is pee. Unless he had been eating gummy bears that probably gave ya away.

Comment

I don’t believe human pee scares deer

I agree. Many studies have proven that this is true. Including my own.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                            I peed on a deer once. He didn't seem to like it, but still stood around and ate.
                            Lmao

Comment

I took my Hag buck off of a mock scrape I made with buck, hot doe and my pee.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Pee smells like pee. Right?
                                You ever peed after a pit of coffee? Doesn’t smell like just pee to me.. but I do agree if you got busted it wasn’t cause of the pee..

Comment

Working...
                                X