Hunt and shoot / swap meet / bow Hunter's Ed class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt and shoot / swap meet / bow Hunter's Ed class

Sept 11th at Mesquite Archery club we will be hosting a unique event. We will have a Hunt and Shoot where we will have 15 - 20 targets scattered through the woods where you get more points finding the target than shooting the target.

We will have long shot and other novelty shoots along with this.

You can also bring your extra hunting gear and sale or trade it! We will have tables set up for this.

Also the famous WCB will be giving the field portion of bowhunters Ed class on site that day. You have to complete the online portion before this.

Let me know if you have any questions. We will be getting started around 9:00am. Prizes awarded for winners.

There will be an 8-12 target kids course set also!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

The bowhunters Ed has been canceled due to lack of interest.

Comment

Don't miss this shoot!! Course is set and is going to be real fun. We set 3 different courses. 2 adult and one youth. Bring your pride because they will not be easy to find all the targets.

We have gathered some great prizes. Cooler, Saltgrass GC, basspro GC, free euro mounts, free memberships, free lessons just to name a few.

You can shoot the 1st course for score then shoot the other for fun.

Bring cash and anything you want to sale for the swap meet also!!!!

Comment

What time?
            Got a few archery things I can bring to clear up some space at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
              What time?
              Got a few archery things I can bring to clear up some space at the house.
              Shoot starts at 9. We will be there before that

Comment

Working...
              X