Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually Barter or Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you actually Barter or Trade?

a couple of years ago there was a show that had these two guys that would basically start with something small and barter their way up to something much more meaningful and often times more expensive.

How many of you guys actually barter for items or trade for them? I have got tons that things that i don't really use and would either like to sell, trade or barter.

i love trading..

i once bought a 85 shortbed chevy with a spun bearing for $500 bucks. Traded the truck for a Honda Shadow 750. Traded the shadow and 400 bucks for a 1992 Ford Mustang GT (thing was nice) that my buddy had bought 1 week earlier for 3k. Drove the car for a bit and the at the time wife and i bought a house and needed flooring. Put new tires on the car and washed it and sold the car for 5500. Took that 5500 and purchased new flooring for the house. Turned an investment of about 1200 bucks in to 5500.

I usually just get tired of looking at the same thing at end up trading it for something different. same value, just different.

Comment

I have been known to barter or trade deer hunts for services and various items.

Comment

I trade taxidermy work for all kinds of stuff, but mainly hunts, guns, bows and knives.

Comment

I like to barter

Comment

I am a bartering man. Mostly guns, bows, knives and fishing gear. I will trade through stuff to try different things out until I get what feels right. I've also been known to trade for hunts but that is mostly for labor.

Comment

I'm a horse trader! Drives my wife crazy!

Comment

All the time. I trade my time and services for money or something I want and vice versa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know a guy who once had a nice Ford Grand Torino way back in the day. Some years after he got that car, he eventually traded it for a Yamaha dirt bike. Some years after he had that dirt bike, he eventually he traded it for a CB radio.

Comment

Most my trading is services for hunting and fishing opportunities

Comment

I've traded many guided bay fishing trips for hunting trips, guns and other cool stuff. Anyone want to trade? I mainly do the hunt trades so that my wife and kids can do some extra hunting.

Comment

I'm much better at losing value than gaining it.....

Comment

I trade hog hunts for deer corn. That's about it. I'm not a salesman.

Comment

I do it all the time. That show was called Barter Kings

Comment

They don't call me buy high-sell low for nothing! Actually I do a little trading usually for farm type animals or predator control work.

Comment

Working...
                              X