Inexpensive Red Dot Reflex Sight???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inexpensive Red Dot Reflex Sight???

Is there such a thing as a decent inexpensive reflex sight worth having? I can't afford Eotech.
    Last edited by wilded; 10-29-2015, 07:10 PM.

I hear primary arms is great for the money. No hands on experience though. I have an aim point pro now but think i will try the primary arms on my next ar

Comment

I really like my Vortex Strikefire. My eotech continuously had problems so I replaced it with the Vortex

Comment

Check out Vortex and Primary Arms red dots. Affordable and have great reviews.

Comment

Also check out Vortex' V.I.P. Warranty

Comment

I just picked up a strikefire that came with a screw in 2x magnifier for $125 new. Seems like a decent sight. Kind of a small field of view is my only complaint.

Comment

I picked up a trijicon reflex on eBay for under $100. Check often!

Comment

Palmetto has tge vortex sparc for 160

Comment

Even if you can afford it, I'd stay away from Eotech. They are pretty well know to have high rates of failure when compared to other reflex sights in that price range.

If you're stuck with a low budget, I'd look into the Vortex SPARC II. It's a pretty tough little sight for he price.

An Aimpoint PRO runs right around $400. That would be my first choice but for many folks the SPARC 2 will serve them well.

Ike

Comment

Bushnell trs-25 is a affordable 3 moa Reddot that I have on my mp 22 rifle. Love it.

Check out the holosun reddots. I don't have one but I have seen some comments that they comparable to the aimpoint t series. I believe they run little over $200..

I run a aimpoint t2 on my fighting rifle, nice but a lot a money. Some of the cheaper redots are really making some headway as far as reliability and battery life. All in all if don't mind changing out the battery the trs 25 is hard to overlook.
                    Last edited by billFTx; 10-30-2015, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I say vortex sparc or strikefire

Comment

I've had good luck with a sightmark...

Just put a vortex Sparc ll on my 300 blackout

Comment

There is no better sub 100$ rds than the Primary Arms micro.

Bump that budget up to 200 and you are in the range of the Vortex Sparc or the Primary Enhanced or Advanced, the one that 169. Both are good for the money

Comment

I am using a matchdot ultradot on my .44 super redhawk. wrecked a couple of sub $100 units first.

Comment

Working...
                            X