• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCG View Post
    Not seeing much so I guess I will do some homework lol
    You sad, sad man. Put that thing away!

Comment

I did, but only after I finished my homework and reformatted my cameras SD card.

Comment

Is that an intro to programming course?

Comment

Yep c++

Comment

Nice. Looking to audit a C# class somewhere, or maybe an online resource. Any suggestions?

Comment

I lost too many hunting days last year to homework. So, I took extra courses in the spring and summer to finish before deer season this year.

Comment

Got nothing. I'm going to school at sac right now but I don't belive they offer c#.

Comment

Just checked out. Swapping the 6 yr old for the 7yr old for the afternoon. 1 doe and an 11pt so far this morning

Comment

I'm heading up to the range; I'll be there around 11.

Comment

Still on stand, gonna hold out here. Thinking about maybe making today a half day. We'll see.

Comment

Checked out about 10. Son has a baseball tournament today and then more homework. So no evening hunt. Which means a monster buck will walk right past my blind.

Comment

lol, probably! Yeah im headed to check out and then run some errands

Comment

JCG funny you say that. I had to leave early yesterday. I pulled my cam this afternoon. I have me walking out at 1818 and a nice 8pt smiling for the cam at 1709

Comment

Anything this evening?

Comment

Nothing for me, didn't see any on the table either lots of guys checking in empty

Comment

Working...
                                X