Camp Bullis 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Bullis 2015-16

I figured we could use a new thread for the new season. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to go! Just as soon as iSportsman gets fixed...

Can't wait!

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Looking over the rules briefly, I'm guessing you have to have some military affiliation to get in on this hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
          Looking over the rules briefly, I'm guessing you have to have some military affiliation to get in on this hunt?
          Yes. You have to have a DoD ID card (active duty, retired, etc.).

Comment

Looks like their stellar performance is right on par again this season with the isportsman site. I read there are issues, I didn't get selected again this year so I'm not holding my breath for the second draw if they can even fix this screw up for the first draw. Guess I'll move on to plan B just like last year. Good luck up there yall.

Comment

Looks like the fix date for iSportsman has been pushed from today to 29 August.

Comment

Bet we have to go there in person
                Which is fine by me.
                Last edited by JCG; 08-25-2015, 06:31 AM.

Comment

So being new to this draw, what is the second draw?

Comment

Second draw is when people in the first draw do not purchase the hunting permit.

Comment

Ok thank you. That was what I was thinking but didnt just want to assume anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JCG View Post
                        Bet we have to go there in person
                        Which is fine by me.
                        Me too, wouldn't bother me as long as it works.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
                          Looks like the fix date for iSportsman has been pushed from today to 29 August.
                          The drawing has been moved to the 29th, and you have to be present ?????....

"Updates:

25 August 2015 - Due to the encountered technical difficulties, all whitetail deer permits, as well as all general hunting permits issued were refunded. If you were a Whitetail deer lottery winner, your status as a winner will remain intact, and you will be receiving an email notification (with instructions) once these issues are resolved and reactivation date scheduled. The email will contain the time when the permits and deer stands will become available. At that time you will be able to re-purchase the permit and select a desired deer stand. We will have the issue resolved this week and allow users to re-purchase and select their deer stand on Saturday, August 29th at 11AM. Note: The sale of the general hunting permits will also be available at that time as well. Until that time, wait for the email notification outlining when those become available."
                          Last edited by Thumper; 08-25-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Lol I was just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if we had to be present. I have no clue what their fix is.

Comment

Hey guys and gals. 1st year applying and winning lotto. Any pointers and or advice for the new guys?

Comment

Working...
                              X