Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2014-2015 Lake Aquila and Whitney hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 2014-2015 Lake Aquila and Whitney hunting thread.

Another season has come and gone. Time to prepare for a new season.

I hope everyone has a fun and productive year, with an emphasis on being safe in the woods. If you hunt off the ground, please wear a safety harness.

As everyone renews their permit, take a moment to review the rules and regulations, and make note of any changes that possibly have been made.

Be courteous to fellow hunters, and pack out more than you took in. Remember, everyone that hunt's out there is not a member of TBH. Share the news of this great site.

Good luck to everyone this season.

And I'm ready....for this season...good luck everyone..and fill free to cal/or pm..l if u need help getting a animal out..

Comment

Great opening post Buckshot!!! . And reminders too!

My best to all who venture these two great natural resources. May your seasons be safe ones. And your bounties filled!

Carlock, I just might take you up on that young man.

Comment

I've been working lots of hours, buying up gears for public land hunting, including Whitney hunt. I am so ready! Can't wait to see some of y'all again, share campfire, meals, and catch up for ol times sake!

Comment

Nice opener 73.

I'm ready, 3 weeks to dove, little over 6 to deer. Hopefully we'll keep a decent water level on the W.

Comment

Nice opening. Good luck this year fella's. And good offer carlock. Had a couple guys come help me last year. If it wasn't for them it woulda took me all night draggin that deer out. So in return if I'm out here and someone needs help I'm there to help.

Comment

In for the new season.

Comment

I will be hunting the corp again for deer this year. I have been so busy with school the last two and a half years. I now will have time to put in the hours to let the air out of one.

Comment

I will be down this weekend scouting sat and sun, trying to beat the heat

Comment

Georgia, stay outta my spots.

I'm pullin your leg, somewhat a joke amoungst some of the COE hunters.

Hope to see you down there along with TG, Carlock, SA and ATC. Never met Justin that I know of, looking forward to that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      Georgia, stay outta my spots.

I'm pullin your leg, somewhat a joke amoungst some of the COE hunters.

Hope to see you down there along with TG, Carlock, SA and ATC. Never met Justin that I know of, looking forward to that as well.
                      Well, if I break out my little table, I bet I can get all to show up

Comment

Looking forward to another year! Good luck to everyone and be safe out there!!

Comment

I hunted out there on west side of lake and the question is have any of you ran into a old man that sleeps in the back of a small truck even during real cold night with a tarp over he was pretty cool to talk too

Comment

Originally posted by tmacbow View Post
                            I hunted out there on west side of lake and the question is have any of you ran into a old man that sleeps in the back of a small truck even during real cold night with a tarp over he was pretty cool to talk too
                            Can't say I've meet him yet..but sounds interesting..

Comment

Anyone want to go out and look around thursday or fri..morning...on the river..and one area on the lake...I have the boat or boats depending how fast we need to get done..I'm thinking 8-11/12..

Comment

Working...
                              X