Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Show your UTV/SXS Thread for the season..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
      Yes id say its a good 30 or 40 yards of light. Almost too bright for what I was wanting, but its still better than super bright headlights. From afar, it just looks like a little green eye looking at you which I like. Id say im comfortable running 20mph in unknown terrain at night with this light. I do 30 down my ranch roads no problem.

If you're looking for spotlight brightness, this is not your light, but if you wanna creep around undetected by animals, cant go wrong with this setup.
      I installed these same lights after seeing your original post. They are awesome lights and we rarely use the headlights any more. We also put electrical tape over the tops of the bulbs to lessen the light some. Great lights and cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
        Oh yea, you're in good shape for hiding the wires behind the roof and windshield! Ill get some pics of my install this weekend, its pretty clean, cant see any wires. Ill just throw a link to what all I used for the install. You may have this stuff laying around, but ordering wire and heat shrink was cheap enough so i didnt have to worry about not having anything once i got all the way out to the ranch.

Wire:
        https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Heat shrink: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Switches:
        (1 for interior, 1 for front driving light): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Used a sharp knife to cut the switch blanks out of the dash.

Connectors:
        Just used some crimp on connectors with loops I had laying around. Also used crimp connectors to connect the lights to the wires.
        Thanks I bought a 4 pack of lights. I was going to use two for interior and two for cargo/backup lights. Might have to put one up front like you suggested as well.

Comment

2018 Mule Pro FXR
          Haven’t had it for long. I have added the vented windshield to it. Would like to take this flimsy roof off and add a heavier duty one. Love it so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DEG View Post
            [ATTACH]929462[/ATTACH]
            I like those bumpers.

Comment

I still need to tweak alignment and camber after new tires, wheels and forward a-arms. So far I'm pleased with the changes for this year.Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_150931.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	24556575

Comment

Glass windshield, top, radio and winch. I might add a lift and bigger tires one day.

Comment

She ain’t fast or flashy but she’s a work horse!

Comment

[ATTACH]929493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]929494[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
                      [ATTACH]929493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]929494[/ATTACH]
                      I like those tires. What kind are they

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                        I like those tires. What kind are they
                        I added a lift , tires and wheels to it this season.

Chicane 27x10R14

Click image for larger version

Name:	chicane.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.9 KB
ID:	24556580

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                          I still need to tweak alignment and camber after new tires, wheels and forward a-arms. So far I'm pleased with the changes for this year.[ATTACH]929485[/ATTACH]
                          Looks good, this is my second ranger I've done the forward A-Arms to and I feel like it handles a little better as well. So far camber and alignment seem to be pretty on even though we did it by eyeball.

Comment

Still driving...

The old War Wagon! A 2007 Diamo Discovery 500. It's been a good machine, but is starting to have issues after 11 years of hunting muleys north of Van Horn and this lease at Dryden. I'm gonna milk it one more year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	War_wagon.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	24556582

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                              Love to see what everybody's got. Always good to see what gadgets, feeders, gun racks, lights, lifts etc people are running... Gives me good (or bad ideas).

Edit:
                              Added a few things to mine: 2" Lift, Forward A-Arms 28in tires on mine. Front receiver for the feeder (switch is wired for either the front or rear hitch). Still trying to figure out what I want to do for a rifle/bow rack.

How do you like the rear windshield?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X