Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    ummmmm....no sir....

Not wearing your seatbelt is illegal in Texas...
    Munder is illegal in Texas...

Different levels.....but are they the same???!!!!
    (that's how your comment sounds sir)
    Are both breaking the law? You stated yourself, they are both illegal.

Again, the difference is obvious, (which I pointed out) but they are both breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Dang I wish you guys would stop quoting this... well not even sure what to call him that wouldn't get Asterisk'd out or get me banned... What a total waste of air...
      DANG!! MY BAD!! wrong one! Sorry LWC!! was your post but did not show who you quoted...

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        I think false sexual assault accusations are about as far as you can get from being petty (of little importance; trivial). It is nowhere near the same category as asking for a birth certificate. Can't believe you would even attempt to compare the two
        I would also like to point out that there are 2 words mentioned. You only highlighted one.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Are both breaking the law? You stated yourself, they are both illegal.

Again, the difference is obvious, (which I pointed out) but they are both breaking the law.
          Sooooo.....soccer mom ticketed for not wear a seatbelt & Jeffery Dahmer.....same/same.....both criminals....got ya....

Comment

Sooooo.....soccer mom ticketed for not wear a seatbelt & Jeffery Dahmer.....same/same.....both criminals....got ya....
            noun
            a person who has committed a crime.
            "these men are dangerous criminals"

They are not the same people at all - but they both broke a law. Soccer Moms can be pretty vicious under the right circumstances though. Seen they way they slice them oranges?

Comment

I would also like to point out that there are 2 words mentioned. You only highlighted one.
              Because that is the one that I strongly disagreed with. Still wonndering how you think asking for a birth certificate and false sexual assault accusations are just different levels of politics

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                DANG!! MY BAD!! wrong one! Sorry LWC!! was your post but did not show who you quoted...
                No worries

Comment

That's one point of view. There is another that is still believed by a few people that has nothing to do with politics.

If you believe an Assault took place, I would say that is worth fighting for. Timing and all else taken into consideration absolutely shows the nastiness of the political involvement, but some may believe that something did take place.

There were definitely some lies being told on both sides of the aisle.

And if I don’t believe and assault took place? Because there is absolutely no reason too. The only thing saying there was is a uncorroborated story full of holes from a woman no one knows anything about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

noun
                    a person who has committed a crime.
                    "these men are dangerous criminals"

They are not the same people at all - but they both broke a law. Soccer Moms can be pretty vicious under the right circumstances though. Seen they way they slice them oranges?
                    Wonderful - glad you have access to "Google"....
                    Correct, both have committed a crime....

Now just for fun, try looking up this one:

Ei Incumbit Probatio Qui Dicit, Non Qui Negat

Comment

Wonderful - glad you have access to "Google"....
                      Correct, both have committed a crime....

Now just for fun, try looking up this one:

Ei Incumbit Probatio Qui Dicit, Non Qui Negat
                      I have access to a dictionary.

This is what happens. I am not defending any action against Kavenaugh at all. I said he will be cleared and confirmed. I said that I thought Kavenaugh was a reasonable appointee.

If you take my statement as a whole, it is what it is. If you put one word in and one word out and you do the hokie pokie and turn yourself about, you can come up with whatever you like.

Comment

If you believe an Assault took place, I would say that is worth fighting for. Timing and all else taken into consideration absolutely shows the nastiness of the political involvement, but some may believe that something did take place.
                        Is she pursuing charges or anything at all regarding the "assault" (like ever), or did Ford only make political moves?

And the assault in her words, was over the shirt touching -

He began running his hands over my body and grinding his hips into me. I yelled, hoping someone downstairs might hear me, and tried to get away from him, but his weight was heavy. Brett groped me and tried to take off my clothes. He had a hard time because he was very inebriated, and because I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit under my clothes.

Comment

That's one point of view. There is another that is still believed by a few people that has nothing to do with politics.

If you take my statement as a whole, it is what it is. If you put one word in and one word out and you do the hokie pokie and turn yourself about, you can come up with whatever you like.

What was taken out of text?

IF FORD, FEINSTEIN & THE DEMS ON THE COMMITTEE believe the sexual assault took place, then they should have TAKEN IT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Per ALL OF THEIR STATEMENTS, they believed Ford's accusations...

YET....rather than take Ford's accusations to law enforcement FIRST TO BE INVESTIGATED, they instead held it in private for (3) weeks & THEN used said accusations in an attempt to discredit/delay KAVANAUGH'S appointment...

And this is some how similar in conduct to requesting proof of birth from Obama???!

Q: Does the Senate Judiciary Committee not also over see HUMAN RIGHTS?
                          Q: What does The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, state?
                          Q: What lies were being told by the Republican Committee members during Kavanaugh's nomination hearing?

Comment

And this is some how similar in conduct to requesting proof of birth from Obama???!
                            You tried the same thing with the definition of Criminal. Nowhere ever did I say a Soccer Mom and Serial killer are the same criminal. I did say they both broke the law.

NOWHERE did I say what was done to Kavenaugh, and what was done to Obama were the same.

I did say they were both politically motivated tactics that I did not agree with.

Comment

NOWHERE did I say what was done to Kavenaugh, and what was done to Obama were the same.
                              Ummmm....yes you did....its what started all of this & everyone's comments...

I'm saying the pettiness and ridiculousness of it all falls under the same heading. Different levels, but all the same in my opinion.

You tried the same thing with the definition of Criminal. Nowhere ever did I say a Soccer Mom and Serial killer are the same criminal. I did say they both broke the law.
                              AND THAT is how the comparison to to Soccer Moms came into play; you stating there was no difference between what happened to Obama & Kavanaugh...
                              Sir, do you read what you post? Judging by the replies on this thread, its obvious I'm not the only one reading what you wrote....

Again, what lies did the Republican Committee Members state during the Kavanaugh confirmation?

Comment

What I got from her testimony was she laid down drunk on a bed to make out with some boy she can't quite remember and he tried to get to 3rd base. She was drunk and he was drunk and she panicked thinking she might get prego or something. She can't say for sure who the boy was but I will assume she went to many more parties like that building her courage to seal the deal. If anything Kavanaugh probably snubbed her at one of these parties and she held a grudge about it all these years.

Comment

Working...
                                X