Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    Brett Kavanaugh in 1968...........
    Well so much for this kid ever being a judge. Well maybe for wet T-shirt contests. Somewhere there is a proud but jealous dad.

Comment

She was "inspired" by Ford

This whole thing is insane. I promise you I did/said things to chicks in high school at parties that I wouldn’t even dream of today. I did a lot of stuff I’m not proud of. Threw rock thru the local bank window one night, stole pumpkins from the Methodist church pumpkin sale and used them to knock over about 20 mailboxes one night, cut down 3 trees and chopped our high school name into a green on a golf course one night......

It would truly suck to have that stuff come back on you 30 plus years later. I’m talking about the partying for the record....I don’t think for a minute he raped anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        This whole thing is insane. I promise you I did/said things to chicks in high school at parties that I wouldn’t even dream of today. I did a lot of stuff I’m not proud of. Threw rock thru the local bank window one night, stole pumpkins from the Methodist church pumpkin sale and used them to knock over about 20 mailboxes one night, cut down 3 trees and chopped our high school name into a green on a golf course one night......

It would truly suck to have that stuff come back on you 30 plus years later. I’m talking about the partying for the record....I don’t think for a minute he raped anyone.

and most of the dems know these accuasations are b.s. too; but hey wait; his temperament is not right for the S.C. because he got pizzed when these charges were leveled at him. truly disgusting!!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

It sure didn't seem to matter to anyone (me included) that our last President wrote about drinking heavily and doing lots of drugs when he was young.

But Brett Kavenaugh liked "skis" so he is disqualified from holding a high position.

Comment

I just can't figure out the next level of retardism that will take place soon. We all know that these crazy liberals will take the next step just as they always do until we call them out.

Gloves need to come off and they need to be put back in their place.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I just can't figure out the next level of retardism that will take place soon. We all know that these crazy liberals will take the next step just as they always do until we call them out.

Gloves need to come off and they need to be put back in their place.
              Their new battle cry over him is that the harshness of the hearings has jaded his viewpoint and made him too partisan. That's about a circular as it gets. Makes me wonder if it wasn't their play all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Their new battle cry over him is that the harshness of the hearings has jaded his viewpoint and made him too partisan. That's about a circular as it gets. Makes me wonder if it wasn't their play all along.
                You would be giving them way to much credit with that. They cant think past their next hateful move.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  You would be giving them way to much credit with that. They cant think past their next hateful move.
                  They are much more tenacious than the repubs. They want power and will stop at nothing to gain it. These shenanigans are a show. They are much more clever than we give them credit for.

Comment

They are much more tenacious than the repubs. They want power and will stop at nothing to gain it. These shenanigans are a show. They are much more clever than we give them credit for.
                    I'll have to disagree. They are now using BK demeanor during the hearings because they have nothing else. There was no way of them knowing how BK was going to react to the allegations leveled on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      I'll have to disagree. They are now using BK demeanor during the hearings because they have nothing else. There was no way of them knowing how BK was going to react to the allegations leveled on him.
                      I agree that this is a last ditch effort. What I posted was definitely far fetched. I just wouldn't underestimate these scum bags.

Comment

I agree. The lengths that they went to for this hoax is amazing. I believe it was years in the making with many, many different players and no telling how many millions of $$$. It was very clever and even more scary and despicable. Thank the good lord that they couldn't find one or two witnesses that would falsely corroborate Ford's story. That would have sealed the deal and no one would be the wiser....until it was too late. Even Ford's friend wouldn't back her up. She was either honorable or just didn't want to take the chance of going to prison. But either way, I bet they find a couple more witnesses for their next big lie. Look out fellas!

Comment

I agree that this is a last ditch effort. What I posted was definitely far fetched. I just wouldn't underestimate these scum bags.
                          True. You can bet they are working on digging dirt on Trumps other "finalist" he had for the SC nomination.

Comment

She was "inspired" by Ford

Don’t mistake having no sham for cleverness.

Last edited by rtp; 10-04-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Don’t mistake for having no sham for cleverness.

Well. Whatever you call it it sure worked. They delayed the vote past the start of this SC session, they convinced some Republicans to join their side, and they have Republicans on the hill all whipped up in a frenzy over what should have been an easy win.

Comment

It sure didn't seem to matter to anyone (me included) that our last President wrote about drinking heavily and doing lots of drugs when he was young.

But Brett Kavenaugh liked "skis" so he is disqualified from holding a high position.
                                you just don't understand... when you're a democrat; well it's just different.

Comment

Working...
                                X