• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sailor View Post
    oh yea-----------
    well, i put beans in my chili.....:d
    you ****ing did it now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      West Czechstop has the best sausage kolaches....
      REAL KOLACHES DON'T HAVE MEAT!!!

Comment

Y'all ever notice these OP's that start threads with questions but only want the answers they want to hear? Anyone who doesn't give em what they want to hear must be hijacking their thread or getting off topic....

Comment

pitbulls are the best, most nicest dogs on the planet

Comment

If you hump a Cummings til it pees will it become a Cummins? If you sail said truck to someone after this will you then be able to shoot deer with a 223? Just something I've been pondering on?

Comment

No wonder you couldn't find that black panther after you shot him with a Rage! You hit him in the VOID!!

Comment

did WT hit it yet?

Comment

Dumplins Dumplings Dumprings

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                    pitbulls are the best, most nicest dogs on the planet

Oh crap this one has started the very best debate threads IMO along with posts regarding HF vs LF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What is the best bow? Just getting back into it. My last bow was a Bear Whitetail II in 1941. My shoulder isn't what it used to be but don't want to go crossbow quite yet. So recommend me a bow please. Under $275 since I'm on a budget.

Comment

My sister in law's tampons aren't attracting deer like i thought they would. (She might be in menopause). Can you recommend me a good deer attractant besides pea gravel and Double Down. Also, my transmission is making a "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound when I back up a hill with the passenger seat empty. What's causing it?

Comment

Has anyone heard from webstertroy lately?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            My sister in law's tampons aren't attracting deer like i thought they would. (She might be in menopause). Can you recommend me a good deer attractant besides pea gravel and Double Down. Also, my transmission is making a "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound when I back up a hill with the passenger seat empty. What's causing it?
                            I saw white Jeep with a Rage sticker on the back making the same noise. Probably a Democrat high fence hunter that believes weed should be legal. Maybe you should take it to Dallas Dodge to have them take a look? I think I got it covered

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Isn't your sister-in-law about 78 years old? This could be the issue. But then again...you may attract some good post-mature bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                                Has anyone heard from webstertroy lately?
                                No, but after having to read through Pushbutton2's threads, I sure miss WT.

Comment

Working...
                                X