No announcement yet.

Floods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t heard any official reports but the wife has been getting pics and reports from her buds on Facebook, from Junction down to Llano, some of them had some impressive pics

Comment

Sonora was hit the worst as far as I know. 12-13 inches of rain in two hours. Approximately 100 homes with several feet of water in them and most likely will be destroyed. This is the highest water that folks can remember in town and this is after 9 flood control dams were constructed back in the 60's to keep this from happening. Prayers sent to the folks in Sutton County.
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Just got a report from a buddy that ranches south of Sonora that someone north of Sonora reported 18" of rain. Sounds like a full time job just emptying the gauge.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

You can check out all Texas lakes here.

Comment

My son drives a tow truck in Tarrant Co.. He went to work Friday morning and went non-stop until Sunday morning. He called me at 11:30am yesterday and said he was finally going to get a nap. All calls were for flooded vehicles.

Comment

I was in Sonora all weekend. They got hammered. Had I10 shut down for a while between Junction and Sonora. I was staying at the JLBar ranch and their roads were flooded for hours between the entrance and main lodge.

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                I was in Sonora all weekend. They got hammered. Had I10 shut down for a while between Junction and Sonora. I was staying at the JLBar ranch and their roads were flooded for hours between the entrance and main lodge.
                Beretta Dave, I was there too. Hell I might have even talked to you. I shot Friday and Saturday and got caught on the course Friday for six hours. I hate not knowing names and faces

Comment

Never freaken mind, David Bishop. I just realized who the hell you are. It’s a small world.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                    Never freaken mind, David Bishop. I just realized who the hell you are. It’s a small world.
                    LOL, some folks are just like that....you wanna forget who they are... LOL. Just kiddin. I have known David Bishop for about 42 years. Heck of a guy and a GREAT shooter.

Comment

Working...
                    X