Citigroup joins the anti gun parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citigroup joins the anti gun parade

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

I don't usually get too worked up by people or groups exercising their right to their opinions. But when they start forcing their customers to take it or leave it, that's where I draw the line. I am down to one credit card and it happens to be Costco Citi VISA. Into the trash it goes with a note to Costco why I am canceling their card.

It is going to get to the point that if we choose to boycott everyone that follows these folks we may not be able to buy anything from anyone. Besides, they will get sued like all the others because they are going against federal law. or at least i hope they get sued.

Comment

https://larouchepac.com/20151122/cit...s-justice-dept

Seems like a good time to remind everyone of this.

Comment

Corbat, who claims to be “an avid outdoorsman and responsible gun owner,” says the new restrictions are a great compromise for Second Amendment advocates and anti-gunners.

There's that word "compromise" again.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          It is going to get to the point that if we choose to boycott everyone that follows these folks we may not be able to buy anything from anyone. Besides, they will get sued like all the others because they are going against federal law. or at least i hope they get sued.
          I get it. But this one is a little different in my book. They are telling other companies how to run their businesses. I may be wrong but, I think there are plenty of credit card options besides Citi. It is probably harder for businesses to find another option.

Comment

Banks have too much control over a lot of businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
              I get it. But this one is a little different in my book. They are telling other companies how to run their businesses. I may be wrong but, I think there are plenty of credit card options besides Citi. It is probably harder for businesses to find another option.
              I agree with you. This is an overstep on their part and I hope a class action lawsuit from all of the businesses they are affecting prevails and fines the fire out of them

Comment

21 is such an arbitrary number. Stupid all around

Comment

I doubt Cabelas or Bass Pro will ever fail you on the 2nd. That's about all that keeps me there.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    21 is such an arbitrary number. Stupid all around
                    Completely stupid. Glad I cancelled them years ago. If they are going to boycott all high capacity magazines, we should all boycott all high interest credit cards!

My question to these dumbasses are, should we raise the minimum age to join the military to 21 or can the gov give them a gun at 18?

Comment

Infowars is trash anyways. That's one of those sites that you verify the facts first.

Comment

Protest

In the wake of the Austin bombings I'm still waiting on the teenagers to protest the 1st amendment and push for internet censorship (since anyone could find bomb making instructions online). Those kids could be really inspirational.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Infowars is trash anyways. That's one of those sites that you verify the facts first.
                          NYtimes work for you???

Comment

so wait correct me if im wrong but their saying you cant buy guns or related items with their credit card?
                            Last edited by silentstalker92; 03-22-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Political correctness, grease the wheel. Imploding!

Comment

Working...
                              X