LBJ Grasslands 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    You wanna know where the turkey honey holes are? It's the private land adjoining the unit you're hunting.

That's the honey hole.
    That's the truth. Heard turkeys all season on the property next to the unit o was hunting. And spoke with a Texas parks and wildlife lady one day, she had a antenna and was tracking turkeys that she had trapped awhile back and put a chip in them. It was pretty interesting to say the least. But the turkeys were on private property were I had figured the were all season.

And blood trail was that you at that funeral yesterday?

Comment

I'm heading to the LBJ grasslands this weekend with the wife. Going to do some backpack camping and I'm taking a little 20 gauge along for some squirrel hunting. I might take the Bow and chase rabbits too.

Any recommendation on areas? We are going to pack in and do some hiking. I'd also like scout a little for turkey season.

Should we start at the TADRA point?

Comment

Hey guys just see who is ready for bow season even though we have a while still

Comment

Me

Comment

Yup about to dust it off and put in some hours and maybe do a few 3d shoots before the season gets here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thinking of heading up and do some sweating and looking over a few areas I scouted a couple years back. Lake Whitney looks like another no-go this year. Finding a place to hunt should be easy, finding a place close to that spot for a 35ft 5th wheel will be the goal.

Comment

Working...
              X