Anderson Bean Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson Bean Question

Ok guys that wear em, its time to buy a new pair of boots and Ive pretty well landed on Anderson Beans. Now I have just about zero time to get to town to try them on, so its gonna have to be ordered. With that said, on the Horsepower line... Do they run true to size or small? can't find anything online. Thought I would ask my fellow TBHers

Not sure about their horsepower line, but my full quills fit true to size. Most comfortable boots I've ever worn!

Comment

Couldn't tell you because I haven't had to buy a new pair in 4 years but man are they comfortable

Comment

Don't know about the Horsepower line, but I bought a pair of Mike Tyson Bisons a couple of months ago and they were true to size (9 for me). With Ariats I needed an 8 1/2, but there was still slop in the heel. Buying Anderson Beans was definitely the best footwear decision I've ever made.

Comment

I wear the same size in Anderson bean as ariat.

That being said. When you order the Anderson beans take out the insoles that come with them and get some of the ariat insoles. After that they will be the best boots you ever worn.

Comment

I'll be in Mercedes come Thursday. I'll let you know.
            Insoles .... My old sharks don't have insoles. Nor do the full quill.

Comment

I have a pair of full quill and there are 2 things I don't like about them.

1. the uppers are so tall that that rub a raw spot on my leg ( at the pull straps )

2. They are really tight where the boot starts ( arch of your foot sits ) lots and lots of baby powder and about 5 minutes per boot to get on. Then to get them off, a boot jack and a lot of pulling and tugging.

When I do get them on they fit fine, are comfy and look really good.

Comment

Had a pair of Horsepower boots and would never get them again. They had a slight distressed look when I bought them, figured it was just the look of the boot. Within 6 months they were falling apart and the finish had become so "distressed" it just looked terrible. I did not treat them bad, took care of them (oiled them up often), and did not wear them everyday. I have a pair of Ariat's now that I wear them almost everday, and they are great. Night and day difference in comfort, look, and durability. I dont know if every pair of Horsepower boots are like mine but thats just the experience I had with them, hope it helps.

Comment

i'm in the same boat with the horsepowers.

Their regular lines are money but the horsepower isn't nearly half the quality. They run true to size . . .

Comment

I would personally steer away from the Horsepower line. Not the same as a "regular" Anderson Bean.

Love my Beans, but I think they run just a tad big. I ended up a 1/2 size smaller for some reason. Could just be that set of boots.

Comment

Can't help ya here. Always wanted to try them myself, but can't find a place in East Texas that sells em...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                        Had a pair of Horsepower boots and would never get them again. They had a slight distressed look when I bought them, figured it was just the look of the boot. Within 6 months they were falling apart and the finish had become so "distressed" it just looked terrible. I did not treat them bad, took care of them (oiled them up often), and did not wear them everyday. I have a pair of Ariat's now that I wear them almost everday, and they are great. Night and day difference in comfort, look, and durability. I dont know if every pair of Horsepower boots are like mine but thats just the experience I had with them, hope it helps.
                        Right there with ya. My Horsepower wore out real quick. I also had some nails come up through the heels. Started wearing Ariats and haven't looked back.

Comment

As stated above....If feasible and fits into you budget I'd stay away from the HP line and save up for some ABs. I've got no less that 5 pair and wear them everyday from job site to job site. They are the most comfortable boots I've found PERIOD, and I think I've worn them all. Hope this helps and enjoy the best boots you can get your foot in.

Btw they run true to size in my experience.

jrg

Comment

Working...
                          X