Got called pos office because a typo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got called pos office because a typo.

On the way back to the office my buddy and I noticed a zero turn lawn mower that appears to have batwings. Neither of us have ever seen one so we decided to turn around and get the make of the mower. As we got closer we both noticed it was a Hustler brand mower, which we have never heard of. We go back to work and after a couple hours curiosity gets the best of me and I have to know how much one cost, so I get on the Internet and type in Hustler. I immediately get a message saying website blocked and thought, man this place is ridiculous on what we can and cannot look at. About an hour goes by and my boss calls me into his office and IT is in there, he says we need to talk about my Internet searches and I was like OK. He asked if I have been trying to look at P05n on company computer and I said heck no. He said has anyone else been in your office, Ummm not that I am aware of and my computer was locked. He said well, then how do you explain the hustler search? I sat for a minute and then the 15 year old boy in me busted out laughing. I explained to him what I had done and they were both like yeah right. Just at that time the mowing crew was about 100 yards from my bosses window so he grabbed his binoculars and checked it out his self. We all laughed and I was told to be careful what I search LOL.

Just in case you were wondering the mower is over 20K

and there is a typo in the title....dang it, not my day

Comment

Saw a kayak in front of the "best pawn" in town. I asked Siri to google that name and website.

She googled best po*n website.

That was a fun day and I no longer use Siri.

Comment

That's funny.

Comment

typing in "hustler mower" would have probably went a long way towards helping your case and probably wouldn't have been blocked. Sound like me parents they can't use a search engine to save their lives.

Comment

Wow, sounds like you work for some big wigs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your boss has binos in his office, yet is concerned about what you are looking at? Interesting...

Comment

The mower is a super 104. Its a 104” cut mower, place i work at has sold around 20 of them its a mowing sum gun. The new efi model is almost 30 grand

Comment

Years ago I collected Hot Wheels cars. I typed in the words "Hot Wheels" and what I got was definitely HOT, but had very little to do with wheels.

My son mentioned something to his brothers & myself: "Guys, whatever you do, do not look up cockfighting on the internet!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Your boss has binos in his office, yet is concerned about what you are looking at? Interesting...
                    Valid point

Comment

LOL yup

Comment

Haha!! Got the same working a claim in the office looking up prices of redhead hunting gear! Redhead.com doesn't take you to Johnny Morris !!'[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's the best story I've heard in while lol.

I work at a school, probably would have been fired that incident

Comment

Originally posted by slew View Post
                            haha!! Got the same working a claim in the office looking up prices of redhead hunting gear! Redhead.com doesn't take you to johnny morris !!'[emoji33]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                            lmao!!

Comment

My thought exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X