Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. LM Butler she is on her way continuing the next leg of her Fantastic Voyage take care of her she's a sweet bow

Comment

Great job Little John, the adventure continues.

Comment

SAWEEEEET!!! Thanks John. I will be on the lookout and will let you know when she shows up. I am so ready to start the season with her, and again great wright up.

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Saca is safe and sound with me now. I was able to put her together and string her up last night but was not able to fling a couple of cedars through her. I hope to get her dialed in for opening weekend. Man I forgot how pretty she is and I am so stoked.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                X2

Comment

This looks like I might have her for Buff's!

Comment

Originally posted by LMButler View Post
                    Saca is safe and sound with me now. I was able to put her together and string her up last night but was not able to fling a couple of cedars through her. I hope to get her dialed in for opening weekend. Man I forgot how pretty she is and I am so stoked.
                    Good luck with her, LM!

Bisch

Comment

Best of luck brother.

Comment

Chunky, is the list still open? If so, I'd like to be added to it, as long as no one objects.

Comment

Hello, everyone! It's so good to see this adventure going strong! I've hardly been able to log on to TBH for a good period. Life has been moving fast but, for good reason and great promise. I hope everyone is doing great. The write-ups have been great since I last checked up on the thread. This place is full of amazing people. I've yet to meet you all in person but the friendliness, companionship, and the all around good-heartedness has found its way to me through the interactions I've shared with a number of you. Hundreds of mile away, and yet, you guys have been giving and willing to share advice, ignite a passion again by passing down a bow, passing on a bow string, some fly-fishing lures, and much more. I've been blessed to be apart of this community and I hope thousands of others are blessed with the same.

May Saca continue her journey for many years and may the stories continue to come in and document this great adventure! You guys take care! I send you all my love and best wishes. I'll drop in from time-to-time. Let's continue to spread this traditional archery bug.

And, remember...as John Muir said, "the clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness," and I must add, it is also the moment all your troubles dissipate and your conscious becomes clear as you're looking down that arrow shaft.

Comment

Hey Lorenzo! I often wonder what you're up to these days. Glad you got a chance to check in. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Someday, you never know, might get to share a campfire.

Take care bud.

Comment

I scored good with Saca over the weekend. Have a lot to do, hope tomorrow I can give bio with the story.

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                                That lucky POC Shiloh is going to have Sacagawea in bow season and just killed half of Africa I want a refund

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                                LOL..based on how the deer have been acting towards me so far this season, I'm pretty sure I've run dry on hunting luck!! Ready to take the bow for a spin though an see what we cant do!

Comment

Working...
                                X