Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
    Probably means FTLB: fail to lock back. Slide won't lock on last round
    Ahh...makes since and I see that he said it was mag related.

Comment

Any update on the reliability of this pistol? Seems like the newer models have it worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
        Any update on the reliability of this pistol? Seems like the newer models have it worked out.
        On sig talk the p365 has it's own discussion board. If you are a fan of, or own a, or even considering a Sig it is a great place for sig specific info and hands on reviews. I won't say "you should add the p365 to your carry gun list" but I will be carrying it with full confidence.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
          I don’t think I could get comfortable with pocket carrying a pistol that does not have a safety.
          Manual safety version soon to come.

Comment

I’ve got about 350rds of mixed JHP and FMJ’s through mine with zero failures. It is now my EDC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picking mine up today or tomorrow. I'll run it thru its paces this weekend. Looking at holsters now.....looking at the We The People iwb real hard!

Comment

Sig P365

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                I don’t think I could get comfortable with pocket carrying a pistol that does not have a safety.

Why not? It should be in a pocket holster that covers the trigger and more importantly don’t put anything else in the same pocket with the gun.

I’ve run 250 flawless rounds through mine so far. After I run 500 through it I’ll pocket carry it daily. If I’m going through the trouble of putting on a belt holster, it will be a larger gun that I carry, especially since open carry passed. That’s not feasible for daily carry for me so I choose to pocket carry a smaller pistol but the P365 offers a lot in a small enough gun to pocket carry. It will replace my long carried PM9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Last edited by Mike D; 03-05-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Done!

[ATTACH]948778[/ATTACH]

Comment

It's my EDC I love it. I have small hands so it is perfect for me. I still like my shield, but it has become my BUG gun. I have about 750 rounds through my 365 and not one issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Why not? It should be in a pocket holster that covers the trigger and more importantly don’t put anything else in the same pocket with the gun.

I’ve run 250 flawless rounds through mine so far. After I run 500 through it I’ll pocket carry it daily. If I’m going through the trouble of putting on a belt holster, it will be a larger gun that I carry, especially since open carry passed. That’s not feasible for daily carry for me so I choose to pocket carry a smaller pistol but the P365 offers a lot in a small enough gun to pocket carry. It will replace my long carried PM9.

I carried a Kahr CW9 for a long time. It has been replaced by the P365

Comment

I love mine. But so did my daughter. I gave it to her. Back to carrying my Shield. Gonna buy another P365 soon though. It's pretty tough to beat for a carry gun. Small, but high capacity. Best of both worlds.

Comment

The Streamlight light/laser is now available for the P365

Comment

I just put the Lima 365 green laser on mine.

My up close eye sight is terrible. I can’t make out the sights anymore. [emoji20]

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              [ATTACH]948778[/ATTACH]
                              You’ll like it. I love mine.

The only slight negative I can even say about the P365 is that I’m not extremely excited about the trigger. But then, my opinion of most striker-fired triggers is just meh anyway. That little bit of negativity goes away as soon as I put it in my hand and compare it in size to ALL my other sub compacts....then factor in the CAPACITY!! I’ve owned .380s that were bigger!!

At the end of the day, IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MATH boys!

Comment

Working...
                              X