Hammer CNC Bullets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammer CNC Bullets?

Anyone here using them? I have been reading a bunch of good reviews as far as how consistent they are and how easy they are to develop loads for.

Yep. Been shooting them for the past year. They do what they say. Minimal meat loss with great expansion. Dropped hogs from 150-210 yards. Biggest being 225lbs. LOVE EM. Just YouTube Hammer Bullets Hog Hunt you’ll find 4-5 of my vids.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Archery View Post
      Yep. Been shooting them for the past year. They do what they say. Minimal meat loss with great expansion. Dropped hogs from 150-210 yards. Biggest being 225lbs. LOVE EM. Just YouTube Hammer Bullets Hog Hunt you’ll find 4-5 of my vids.
      How was load development? Some people are saying they are getting great groups from all velocities. I’ve read that people ladder test rounds in single powder weight increments to work up to pressure signs then, backing off a grain or two and that’s your best load.

Comment

Since I’m primarily a hunter. I wasn’t to fickle about load development. I asked Steve Davis of Hammer Bullets to give me a suggested load and I went with his suggestion on 3 different bullets. All loads were between .25-.90 MOA. I am certain I could have dialed them down more but I just wanted to blast hogs and boy did they take care of business.
        Just email him your caliber, barrel length, TR and he’ll get you started fast.

Also tell him Ed sent you his direction.

Comment

Working...
        X