Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
    Goggins is BEAST

He completed seal training, ranger school, and air force tactical air controller training.

He is a certified B A

listen to Joe's interview with Jesse Itzler too. "Living with a seal" gives you an idea about how intense he is.

When i run and i get tired i replay David in my head telling me im weak! HAHA Keeps me going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bklrNzdtU3Q
    so it is confirmed that this is the guy who lived with Itzler??? That book was hilarious and really good!

the breaking the ice thing was AWESOME lol

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Valentine Thomas is no joke, she is bad *** in the water and a smoke show
      I was hoping it was her when I saw spear fisher mentioned above. I have been following her on Instagram for years, can't wait to see this podcast. Will watch during my cardio at the gym.

Comment

The best part of the David Goggins podcast. "If someone calls you a dumbass, maybe you are."

Lol, if only more people who felt "talked down to" felt this way...

Comment

I have seen Goggins speak a couple times at the Patriot Tour. Y’all should check it out. Ticket presale just started for the tour. I got tickets for the Houston show. Marcus Luttrell, Taya Kyle, Chad Fleming and David Goggins will be speaking. They usually have a couple other guys too. If you want to be inspired by some extraordinary people, there’s nothing better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
            Rogan has like 3000 episodes. Anyone have any favorites episodes they could recommend for a newbie. I have ADHD so if I’m not hooked in the first 30 mins I’m out. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Rogan talking about Chuck Norris is good

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky333 View Post
              I have seen Goggins speak a couple times at the Patriot Tour. Y’all should check it out. Ticket presale just started for the tour. I got tickets for the Houston show. Marcus Luttrell, Taya Kyle, Chad Fleming and David Goggins will be speaking. They usually have a couple other guys too. If you want to be inspired by some extraordinary people, there’s nothing better.
              When is this?

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
                When is this?
                X2 and following

Would be a neat event to attend

Edit: Looks like November 14th for Houston at Jesse H. Jones Hall at 7:30. Ill be watching when they go on sale.
                Last edited by 150class; 08-28-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Yep 11/14 is correct. If anyone wants to buy tickets let me know and I’ll semd the Pre-Sale code.

Comment

Anyone check it out? Whatcha think?
                    Last edited by CB_TxNole; 12-09-2018, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Yea, Rinella is not a fan of canned hunts. He is more of a "fair chase" guy. But I think he does tons more positive for the hunting community than most "celebrities".
                      Canned hunts will be the downfall of "hunting" in this country in my opinion.. This hasnt always been my opinion. However my views change as I get older.. I feel like it is Steve and Ben O'Brian are a few of my favorite guys to listen to..

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                        Holy Smokes!!! Just finished the David Goggins one. POWERFUL!!! Didn’t want to get out of my car. Thanks for the recommendation fellas. Gonna try some of the others.
                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I am two years late to Goggins based on this thread! Looked at about 10 youtube videos and now listening to his book on Audibile...........perfect timing to get my butt in gear!!!
                        Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                        Wow. That was powerful.

This is a good one too. Shortened version of JRE podcast.

The Most Motivational Talk EVER! - David Goggins | DRIVEN | - YouTube
                        One that I saw last week. Incredible LIFE that is documented........the REAL deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          I am two years late to Goggins based on this thread! Looked at about 10 youtube videos and now listening to his book on Audibile...........perfect timing to get my butt in gear!!!

One that I saw last week. Incredible LIFE that is documented........the REAL deal!
                          Have you listen to him talk about running 100 miles in one day?[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m glad you bumped this - read the book not too long ago it was fantastic will tune into the podcast soon

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Haha...welcome to the party!

Goggins, Andy Stumpf, Marcus Luttrell, Cam Hanes, Jocko Willink. Any of these guys will get you going and make you feel embarrassed to say you "worked out"!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Have you listen to him talk about running 100 miles in one day?[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I just listened to him say that on the video, but 8 weeks in a row. 8 - 100 miles in a row. My legs hurt just thinking about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X