Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fess up, we all know you have done something Stupid

After getting a headache reading the "Tree stand accident thread"

Here is a wonderful thread to fess up on stupid things that you have done, or just bad choices..

Example: Big ole fire burning outside you have the awesome idea to toss that old dresser into it and let it burn, yeap ya forgot about all those handgun rounds rolling around in it...yeap, that left a mark...

Not until after I retire.....

Comment

My list is pretty long
      but I did fall from a tree when I decided to trust the 2x4 steps nailed to a tree that had obviously been there for 30 years. On the way down I remember thinking....your and idiot

Comment

One time I sold a ranch and I found a box of Navy Flares in the barn. Well, after a few drinks one evening in the middle of summer we touched a few of those off. If you have ever had the experience of shooting one off you know its cool. The 50 acres of pasture I burned up wasn't so good though. Imagine a little torch coming down slow underneath a parachute into 300 acres of dry, hot KR bluestem.

Comment

Sorry I don't remember her name

Comment

I shot a rifle from a inside an insulated box blind without sticking the barrel out the window. It was mounted on a field pod. No hearing protection. After that I couldn't hear well for days and my tinnitus has been much worse ever since. Absolutely one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              Not until after I retire.....
              That's classifieds, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                Sorry I don't remember her name

Just one!! Slacker!!

Comment

No Speaky English....

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                    Just one!! Slacker!!

Comment

Our last house was built in the 60's. It had that really old ugly paneling like in old mobile homes. We were tearing it off and drywalling after new insulation, wiring, etc. There was a closet wall and I thought I would be funny and just punch it to knock it off the wall. There was a 2x4 stud behind. One broken finger later and when my brother finally stopped laughing we finished the room .

Comment

Try steer dogging of the side of a step side pick up. 3 times on a gravel road.
                        They always said I was a slow learner.

Comment

Got married! And stayed married.....well until she reads this. LOL

Kinda hope she doesn't read this.....kinda.

Comment

Towed a boat down the road one night. Without a trailer. Tried like heck to get a buddy to ride in it. He refused

Comment

Hmm there’s been a few, I locked my keys in the car while me and my gf at the time we’re naked OUTSIDE of the car.

I recently accidentally took a swig of my own pee. The other day I peed in a lemon lime Gatorade bottle and forgot that I did that. Well the next day I took a swig of it and immediately knew the horrific think I’ve done. Instant shame.

Comment

Working...
                              X