Mathews Helim??? Why so many for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Helim??? Why so many for sale?

I keep seeing the new mathews Helims for sell on the TBH classifieds and AT's classifieds. Why are so many people trying to get rid of a brand new bow? Is there something wrong with them?

nothing wrong with mine so i don't know why people would be selling them.

Comment

yup.. the brand name..

Go Bowtech

Comment

lol i understand some like one brand more than others but why would you buy a new bow then turn around a few months later and sell it? If ur going to drop $800-$900 on a bow wouldn't you do your research first and try one out first?

Comment

There is no way to research a newly released bow. And there are a lot of people who think they have to have the newest thing as soon as it becomes available. Then they realize they don't like it for whatever reason, and sell it. Happens every year, and it is about to get crazy since new models are going to be released in a couple of months.

Comment

WHen I bought a new bow last December, I shot just about everything out there. THe Helim wasn't even in my top five, and was my least favortie of the Mathews line up. I know 3 people who have bought them, 1 has sold theirs, 1 uses it as their back up, and 1 likes it. With Mathews fans you could make a bow out of poop and slap a mathews logo on it and people would buy it. I know because I was that way until last year.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
              yup.. the brand name..

Go Bowtech
              Yup

Comment

I did my research for about a year when I got in the market for a new bow. There wasnt any way I was gonna drop $2000+ on my setup without knowing it was exactly what I wanted all the way down to the bow case. Some people have that impulse buy complex and have to have the new bow every year. I'd hate to have to get use to a new bow every year!

Comment

I just bought one and I have the z7extreme. Since I got it I havent picked up my z7x. It's light and the solid backstop makes for a true lock point and amazing accuracy. If I wanted I could robinhood arrow after arrow!

Comment

I love mine. I got it a few months ago, and although haven't had much time to shoot it, when I do it's very accurate. Light as all get out, and easy to shoot. As some stated, some folks just have to have the new hot item on the market. After they shoot it a little bit, they get bored or don't like it and sell it. Happens all the time.

Comment

Still with my Z7 and see no reason to go to a Heli-M...

Comment

My Dad bought one a month ago and loves it. (Doug.Murray on here)

Comment

Helim for DXT

I tried the Helim last year and tried a DXT a couple of years before that and always wanted the DXT, it just felt good. I wanted a bow lighter than my S2. I compared all the specs. on the DXT vs the Helim and the DXT won out in the $ column. I liked the Helim and think it may be just a "tad" bit better, smoother, faster but could not justify spending that much money for a minimal bit of gain. Just my $.02. I will be anxiously awaiting this years releases from Mathews, Bowtech, etc.

Comment

Love my switchback xt....lol. One day I might get a new bow...doubt it though

Comment

Well when I was getting a new bow I shot them all just about. My bowtech was just not what I wanted not saying it was bad it was just not for me. I shot the MR7 and it is the smoothest speed bow I have ever shot by far. I love my MR7, but I have been hearing Elite makes one sweet bow that is one I did not shot in my quest last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X