Indoor range - McKinney/Allen area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor range - McKinney/Allen area

Does anyone know anything about the Texas archery info in McKinney?
    Looks like they're no longer open to public except Saturday. I used to go by there and shoot every once in a while but not open today.
    Anyone know what changed with them being open during weekdays to public ?
    Do any of you know a indoor range open during week to shoot at or a outdoor one open to public in the area or within 30 minutes or so.
    What are your thoughts on a range in the area you like and why ?
    Last edited by ReydonPete; 04-26-2017, 01:56 PM.

Outdoor Pro in Garland has a 20 yard indoor range. Good folks

Comment

Outdoor Pro / Collin County
      2192 County Rd 494
      Princeton, TX 75407​​
      Tel: 214-810-0844

Not sure if they have a indoor range or not. This is owned by the same folks that own the garland store but a little closer to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
        Outdoor Pro / Collin County
        2192 County Rd 494
        Princeton, TX 75407​​
        Tel: 214-810-0844

Not sure if they have a indoor range or not. This is owned by the same folks that own the garland store but a little closer to you.
        Thanks
        I've shot at garland outdoor pro and enjoyed it, I was just looking for something closer. I enjoy the indoor ranges on these rainy days, but shooting outside is good with me also. Just trying to find something close and not too crowded during weekdays. Thanks again for your response

Comment

Collin county bowhunters association is just outside of McKinney and they have a 3d course and then a practice range from 10 to 50 yards I believe. Nice place to unwind and sling some arrows.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ReydonPete View Post
            Does anyone know anything about the Texas archery info in McKinney?
            Looks like they're no longer open to public except Saturday. I used to go by there and shoot every once in a while but not open today.
            Anyone know what changed with them being open during weekdays to public ?
            Do any of you know a indoor range open during week to shoot at or a outdoor one open to public in the area or within 30 minutes or so.
            What are your thoughts on a range in the area you like and why ?
            That particular range is not open to the public. Once you are a member of Texans Archery Club they will provide access. I believe it was difficult to maintain staffing.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
              Outdoor Pro in Garland has a 20 yard indoor range. Good folks
              Good folks but over priced...

Comment

As stated above, if you are a member, you may send an email to Clint and he will send you a code to the door lock. They have gone to a 24hr access for members but they only have it staffed on Saturdays.

All Star Archery in Lewisville and Dallas both have indoor ranges as well.

Comment

Anyone old enough to remember the Archery Barn up in that area? Or being able to drink beer while shooting at the Bronco Bowl in GP? Both 1980's.

Comment

Working...
                  X