No announcement yet.

Justice Gorsuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how does the SCOTUS handle an aging Judge that shows signs of slipping mentally. I am not saying her stating Graham was a woman in the Senate is grounds but just curious how that works if anyone knows.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      So how does the SCOTUS handle an aging Judge that shows signs of slipping mentally. I am not saying her stating Graham was a woman in the Senate is grounds but just curious how that works if anyone knows.
      good question, I wonder if a judge can't even make it into 'work', what do they do then?

Comment

Quick Google search...

No mechanism exists for removing a justice who is permanently incapacitated by illness or injury, but unable (or unwilling) to resign.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          Quick Google search...

No mechanism exists for removing a justice who is permanently incapacitated by illness or injury, but unable (or unwilling) to resign.

Really??

Trump will get 3. Two right and one left. Could be a huge multi decade swing...

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            Rumor has it that Justice Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg passed away a few weeks ago, but the liberals are covering up this fact....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ruth.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	24492868

Comment

Riddle:

What do you call someone who was confirmed by the senate in a SCOTUS nomination hearing by only 54 votes in a supposed "stolen" liberal seat?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Riddle:

What do you call someone who was confirmed by the senate in a SCOTUS nomination hearing by only 54 votes in a supposed "stolen" liberal seat?
                Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

AJ for short

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

AJ for short
                  Ding ding ding. We have a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                    Ginsberg recently stated that senator Lindsey Graham was one of the female senators. She's lost it.
                    She may know something you dont. She may have given him the ol Crocodile Dundee test

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      Quick Google search...

Yep, considered a position for life or until relinquished by choice!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        She may know something you dont. She may have given him the ol Crocodile Dundee test

True....and a little sickening...

Comment

Working...
                        X