Old Yamaha Rhino part needed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Yamaha Rhino part needed....

I have an old (2006) Diamo Discovery 500 SXS that is supposed to use Yamaha Rhino parts. It's not always true, but some parts have been interchangeable.

I'm looking for someone who may have an old Rhino 660 that maybe isn't running anymore and I can get a part or two off of it.

I'm looking for the rear sway bar. If you have one, please PM me.

Bumpin it back up.

Comment

What's the deal w yours.
      Did it crack? I have exp with these and have welded up a few bc of the design

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
        What's the deal w yours.
        Did it crack? I have exp with these and have welded up a few bc of the design
        Yes, its been broken and welded twice. The last time, my mechanic welded a piece of rod inside it. I noticed on Sunday it was broken again. Appears the outside rod broke, but the inside one the mechanic put in is holding. I can't really tell until I get down low enough to see it.

I've tried to locate new one, but Yamaha discontinued that part several years ago. I was hoping to find an old Rhino that was inoperable and buy the part that way.

Comment

They make a brace kit
          It's not the sway bar it's the rear differential brace that you want.. I welded mine w flat bar and its solid
          Heres another option

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            They make a brace kit
            It's not the sway bar it's the rear differential brace that you want.. I welded mine w flat bar and its solid
            Heres another option
            https://www.sidebysidesports.com/reg...iABEgKclvD_BwE
            I don't know how that will work on what I'm looking at. It's called the stabilizer bar not the sway bar. My bad.

Comment

Working...
            X