X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Yall see any good movies lately?

Not a movie but me an the wife just started watching TV series “the ranch”..... FUNNY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Not a movie but me an the wife just started watching TV series “the ranch”..... FUNNY!

I think I've seen them all, they get kind of repetitive, but still funny. The best line of the whole series is in episode 1 when Sam Elliot asks his idiot son "what the ****'s on yer feet?"

Kelly Goss in her under britches aint so bad either.

Comment

Question for the more knowledgable Longhorn fans... What is up with burning Tyler Owens' redshirt? I haven't even heard is name called in any games. Has he even played safety? I believe he has only been in on special teams so that seems like a dumb way to burn a shirt.

Comment

Also have to admit I really enjoyed watching Nick Bosa lay waste to baker mayfield last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Also have to admit I really enjoyed watching Nick Bosa lay waste to baker mayfield last night.

No lie!! it was high quality television wonder how this affects hurts draft position

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
              Question for the more knowledgable Longhorn fans... What is up with burning Tyler Owens' redshirt? I haven't even heard is name called in any games. Has he even played safety? I believe he has only been in on special teams so that seems like a dumb way to burn a shirt.
              Not 100% certain, but I think he's played on defense in 2 or 3 games and special teams every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Glad to see a good weekend of football! I'm gonna get home from the Texas State Crappie championship about time for some cold beer and kickoff for the Tigahs!! Going in blind but I've been on Fork a time or 2 so we should be ok!!!
                Good luck Slew.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Someone on here said they were going to run the table and they didn't even make it one week.
                  “They didn’t want to be there” that’s how it goes, remember.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Over a 1 loss Oklahoma that played in their championship game? Sure, I could see them doing that but it would be dumb
                    Yes because they would say that LSU/Bama was the second best team in the SEC, not the 3rd. 2nd best SEC > 2nd best Big 12.

Comment

Yes because they would say that LSU/Bama was the second best team in the SEC, not the 3rd. 2nd best SEC > 2nd best Big 12.
                      Got another scenario for you

LSU loses to Bama as their only loss. Bama loses to Georgia as their only loss in SEC championship game. Texas wins Big 12 championship.

You would have undefeated Georgia and SEC champ in for sure. Undefeated Clemson, because they play nobody, in for sure. Then a 1 loss bama, 1 loss lsu and a 1 loss texas for the final 2. who they putting in?

Yea Im leaving out ohio state because hopefully they choke somewhere along the way.

Comment

Well if LSU came out 2nd in the west with 1 loss and UT's only loss came in the Big 12 championship game I think LSU has a pretty good argument to get in over UT even though technically they could have been 3rd in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

LSU loses to Bama as their only loss. Bama loses to Georgia as their only loss in SEC championship game. Texas wins Big 12 championship.

You would have undefeated Georgia and SEC champ in for sure. Undefeated Clemson, because they play nobody, in for sure. Then a 1 loss bama, 1 loss lsu and a 1 loss texas for the final 2. who they putting in?

Yea Im leaving out ohio state because hopefully they choke somewhere along the way.
                          If Texas runs the table they are in. If Texas loses this week and then wins the Big 12.......

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

In that scenario, a 1 loss Texas with wins over OU and whoever they played in the Big 12 title game (13th data point LSU wouldn't have)...Texas would be in the playoff as a 1 loss conference champ.

Bama would get in over LSU.

Comment

Man I wouldn't wanna be on that committee. LOL.

One loss Texas gets in because of TV ratings. Texas is a much bigger market than Louisiana.They want Bama/TX not a Bama/LSU rematch.

But there's one tiny little issue.....LSU beat Texas.

So that would look like this?

Clemson
                              UGA
                              Texas
                              Alabama

IMO Bama should be out since they just lost to UGA. If they win the next one it's a tie. I hate ties. LOL. Conference Championship games should be treated as playoff games by the committee. You lose you're out.
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-08-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Man I wouldn't wanna be on that committee. LOL.

One loss Texas gets in because of TV ratings. Texas is a much bigger market than Louisiana.They want Bama/TX not a Bama/LSU rematch.

But there's one tiny little issue.....LSU beat Texas.
                                That's why I gave that scenario. Not gonna matter because LSU gonna run the table

Comment

Working...
                                X