FOC increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
    The arrows look great. The shop still hasn't replaced the rest they blew up setting up my bow, so I still haven't gotten a chance to shoot them.
    Elaborate on blew up?

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
      Elaborate on blew up?

I had a trophy ridge revolution, and it didn't get tied in correctly so an arrow hit it, breaking the arms. Trophy ridge is warranting it so no complaints there, but it still hasn't come in almost 2 weeks later

Comment

How about 300 spine FMJ's cut to 29 3/4" from the throat. Standard HIT insert with a 185gr German Kinetic/ It has blown through anything I have shot with it including a Silver Aoudad////total weight 600gr
        Attached Files

Comment

that's a great set-up man, looks like its getting the job done.

Comment

My brother in law is shooting the Easton Axis in 300 spine @ 31" with a 125 grain broadheads.

He'll be in Tuesday night. I'm guessing his FOC to be 9.5%.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              My brother in law is shooting the Easton Axis in 300 spine @ 31" with a 125 grain broadheads.

He'll be in Tuesday night. I'm guessing his FOC to be 9.5%.

What do you guys think?
              maybe a little higher depending on how the end of the arrow is rigged out.

Comment

He's new to archery.
                I'm curious as to what it is. But.... If I go there than... Not sure if I want to

Comment

This thread has kinda died off but i'm going to bring it back next week. I have several new builds to share with everybody.............AND............I have some .300 x-impacts coming for myself. I'm building MYSELF a new set-up and it is going to be pretty silly out of my Nitrum Turbo when it gets here.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                    This thread has kinda died off but i'm going to bring it back next week. I have several new builds to share with everybody.............AND............I have some .300 x-impacts coming for myself. I'm building MYSELF a new set-up and it is going to be pretty silly out of my Nitrum Turbo when it gets here.
                    Very interested as I have the same bow on the way lol !!!

Comment

Do we need to just start a new arrow post

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                        Do we need to just start a new arrow post
                        I'm game!
                        I might build me some AXIS arrows.....

Comment

This ones fine let's just continue lol

Comment

I got to get my arrows shooting. Got a aoudad hunt in January.

Comment

Going in a exotic hunt jan 1-5 fallow aoudad axis black buck sika. Any which one that's big enough and presents a shot will be getting a deep impact !

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                                I got to get my arrows shooting. Got a aoudad hunt in January.
                                Whats wrong with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X