No announcement yet.

I hate frigin spiders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 18 YO nephew is in the hospital in Dallas right now with 3 spider bites on his upper arm he had no idea how hew got them! They are having to lance and drain to kill the infection and necrosis! Kill'em ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
      I once sat in a popup blind that had a freakin nest of black widows in them. I **** near scared all the deer away that morning trying to kill them all once it got light.
      Screw the deer. That popup would be a pile of ashes in about 30 seconds.

Comment

I never should have read this post.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy1g5 View Post
          I never should have read this post.
          Agreed, think the deer will mind if I bug bomb my ground blind before entering it each time this season?

Comment

moth balls. they work great. I put them in all my popups and my barn. will run off all sorts of insects.......spiders and scorpions and i'm not sure but I think they repel snakes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
              Looks like a Brown Recluse even though I can see the fiddle on the back.
              I agree...... My folks have these all over. I got bit by one on my left hand when I was 19. Almost lost a finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                I once sat in a popup blind that had a freakin nest of black widows in them. I **** near scared all the deer away that morning trying to kill them all once it got light.
                HAHA Did the same thing last opener our lease was covered in black widows last year every blind had several in it

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ey View Post
                  Just found them on the ol google. They're called dobsonflies. The one pictured is a male.

Yep. The larval stage is a hellgramite. You can find them in streams by turning over rocks. Good bait. Everything in the water will eat them.

OP's pic looks like a recluse to me but like somebody else said I can't see the usual markings on it's back. Still think it is a recluse and would treat the house accordingly. Nuke it with insecticide. Demon WP is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWInsuranceGuy View Post
                    HAHA Did the same thing last opener our lease was covered in black widows last year every blind had several in it

I've always went a couple weeks ahead of time and set bombs off in blinds. Now days I just spray them down with an insecticide that has a good residual effect. I spray my cameras down with it too to keep ants out of them. Hasn't effected the deer any.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ey View Post
                      What kind of spider is this I been noticing them around the house more frequently. Shot him of the ceiling with the boys nerf rocket.
                      That's a cute little harmless booger as are 90% of spiders. I catch all the good one around the house and release them somewhere they're safe.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                        That's a cute little harmless booger as are 90% of spiders. I catch all the good one around the house and release them somewhere they're safe.

None are safe around me. Gives me the hebegeebees just thinking about them.

Comment

Working...
                        X