No announcement yet.

Dodge Ram Buy Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

safecar.gov will tell you if you are part of the recall. Enter your VIN#.

Comment

Yea I don't have any recalls that I saw but my 2012 has its fair share of issues I may want to get out while I can. Electrical, tranny went out. And after this I don't have much trust in dodge

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
        Yea I don't have any recalls that I saw but my 2012 has its fair share of issues I may want to get out while I can. Electrical, tranny went out. And after this I don't have much trust in dodge
        Was this a 1500 or 2500?

Comment

I have had 2 recalls on my 2013 Wrangler. Both have been minor issues in my opinion. But, their recall process is terrible. Both fixes have taken 6+ months because "they aren't getting parts from corporate". Firstly, that's frigging ridiculous. What peaved me even more was that I called multiple stealerships and asked that I be notified when the parts were available. Not one of them ever called me back. I had to find out they were stocked up after I called again.

Comment

I'm good. Zero recalls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              I'm good. Zero recalls.
              Same here on my 2012

Comment

Im good my truck says FORD on the front. No issues here

I seriously hope none of yall are affected by it. That sucks.

Comment

Comment

Here you go...just go here and enter in your VIN #.

Search vehicle recall information by VIN or sign in to your MoparĀ® account to see recall information related to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                      was this a 1500 or 2500?

Comment

My 2012 1500 has zero recalls.

Comment

Doesnt look like my 06 will be included. Would like to see what they would have offered on it.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                            Doesnt look like my 06 will be included. Would like to see what they would have offered on it.
                            I don't think I would sell my 07 2500 back if they offered me full price what I paid for it. I have to much invested in it and it's paid for plus all the new ones are garbage and to expensive IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ridge reaper View Post
                              I don't think I would sell my 07 2500 back if they offered me full price what I paid for it. I have to much invested in it and it's paid for plus all the new ones are garbage and to expensive IMO.
                              I bought this one used and its given me quite a few problems, at 113000 its had new injectors and a transmission rebuild. The MPG has dropped to 10 with no load and still doesnt run quite right after the transmission rebuild. I bought it with intentions of never selling it but if I could get the payoff on it I'd probably get out before it breaks down again.

I think I inherited someone elses problem and they had enough lipstick on the pig that I couldnt see them until it was too late.

Comment

I've got a 2007.5 6.7 that I deleted and put a KORE lift on when it had less than 30K on it. They'd have to offer me a dang good price for me to sell it back. It's been (and still is) a great truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X