Lost another good one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost another good one...

Wife and I came home last night and noticed something was wrong. Our 9 year old Beagle "Cooper" wasn't barking or coming to the back door like her normally does. I went outside to check to see how he and our other beagle were doing and found him on the side of the house laying down. It wasn't till I walked up to him that it hit me that he had passed.

It really was a complete surprise as I was just out with him a few hours before. The only thing I noticed that was different was earlier he refused a treat I was giving him which he had never done before in his 9 years.

Please pray for my family as this was our first family dog and we're heart broken and speechless right now

Prayers Up. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Prayers sent. Sorry for the family loss.

Comment

Prayers sent sorry to hear about this.

Comment

prayers sent up

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Sad news, sorry for your loss brother!

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. When your dog is old and you know it's time, that's one thing, but it's always harder when it's unexpected like this.

Comment

So very sorry to hear this. It's never easy.

We had 3 beagles at one time. I lost my beagle Blue in that same manner. He seemed just fine the night before like he always did. The next day I got home just at dark from work and when I got home the rest of the family was already there and in the backyard. They found him curled up against the fence in their run. Like he has curled up to go to sleep and just never woke up.

Comment

Sorry for y'all's loss!!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

The barking finally stopped. Its hard prayers for yall keep good memories

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.Sorry for the loss of a pet. I had to put ours down in May. It still hurts.

Comment

Working...
                              X