Dang Armadillos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Armadillos!

This is #11 or 12 since July in the yard. Makes me wonder if I'm not hauling them off far enough, even though it is 3+ miles and on the other side of a fairly wide/deep creek where I drop them off.

So, we'll see if this one ends up back in my trap. And, if someone else catches/sees it, bet it has them scratching their heads.

Now that's funny!
    We have had a similar problem this year and my wife LOVES her gardens. We found a trap that is awesome and will catch one by the second day that we notice that one has been digging in her garden. But, I don't practice catch and release so no return guests

Comment

You need to kill the grubs. Get Rid of the food source

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
        You need to kill the grubs. Get Rid of the food source
        ^^this is what I've heard^^

Comment

Are yall just using a live trap? I think I have one tearing up my yard but I cant seem to catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
            Are yall just using a live trap? I think I have one tearing up my yard but I cant seem to catch it.
            Live trap and put 2x6 bourds in a "V" shape leading to trap. Try to set in direction they are coming from.

Comment

They taste good bbq'd.

Comment

Armadillo by mornin', amadillo's where I'll be

Comment

Catch and release of them at another location is highly illegal for these or any other wild or domesticated animal with out the proper permissions... penalties can get pretty stiff especially if the released animal can be documented to have caused someone else harm (such as red paint and posting it on the interweb.)

Comment

When they invade our yard, we just carry them off a few yards and let the buzzards deal with them. They never do seem to come back (at least, not the ones we encounter).

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Armadillo hunting is really fun. No joke.

Get in a side by side with an AR-15. Rules are it has to be running and the buggy chasing it before you start shooting. Shotguns and non moving targets are too easy.

Comment

Choot em.

Comment

They pay two-fiffty down in Hallettsville

Comment

Working...
                            X