Navajo Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navajo Coyotes

This week on CARNIVORE, I will be traveling to the 17.5 million acre Navajo Nation to call a few song dogs. I was not sure that I would ever arrive as I encounter the largest traffic jam in NM history...
    If you are in Ft. Worth, I hope to see you at the TTHA Show in the Convention Center.
    Adios,
    Gary

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
    This week on CARNIVORE, I will be traveling to the 17.5 million acre Navajo Nation to call a few song dogs. I was not sure that I would ever arrive as I encounter the largest traffic jam in NM history...
    If you are in Ft. Worth, I hope to see you at the TTHA Show in the Convention Center.
    Adios,
    Gary
    We should be up there Sunday!

Comment

Yea, you have fun dealing with the Nation...…… we laid a pipeline on Navajo Nation land a few years ago and dealing with the Chief and his band of hijackers was no fun! I won't be surprised if the hit ya with a kill fee for each of those "sacred" coyotes AFTER you've killed them.

Comment

Yea, you have fun dealing with the Nation...…… we laid a pipeline on Navajo Nation land a few years ago and dealing with the Chief and his band of hijackers was no fun! I won't be surprised if the hit ya with a kill fee for each of those "sacred" coyotes AFTER you've killed them.

Comment

I have hunted the Navajo at least 20 times and no bad experiences. I know several of the folks that are employed by the Fish and Game department and they are very helpful as well.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Thanks for posting Gary. I used to watch your show and slowly kinda got uninterested in any outdoor shows. After you posted about the cat and bear shows I started recording yours again.

Comment

I've hunted the big rez for years. Never had an issue. Most of the time I went without seeing anyone at all.

Comment

Working...
                X