Looking for bino opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have and old set of steiners that work well but are big and all torn up. Im looking for a new set of smaller binos that work just as well prolly even better with the technology now a days. My steiners are about 15 years old. I heard vortex and nikon have some good products. What are you guys using and what are yalls experience with them? Thanks

I own Bushnell Ultra Legend HD but can on upgrading. I looked at Vortez and Nikon and to me the Nikon was better/brighter glass on my eyes. I compared them side by side is 10-12x50 power

Comment

Budget?

Comment

I am very happy with my new Vortex

Comment

I've got a pair of Nikon's and vortex. I prefer the vortex. If budget allows get waterproof and fog proof.

Comment

Get it over with now! Spend the money on Swarovski 10x42's. Perfect size, no eye fatigue after an hour or two looking at stuff. Great low light glass. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

I've used Nikon for several years. Pleased.

Comment

I would avoid Nikon. I bought some of the Monarch 5's and returned them promptly. Vortex seems to make some great products (I have never owned them) but I am sold on Meopta for price and quality glass.

Good luck!

ac

Comment

Bought my dad a pair of Nikon prostaff 7s. They were really nice and got them at academy for around $160

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the vortex diamondback 10x50s and they are great glass but a tad large for my uses. I'll be returning them for the 10x42s. Great product and value overall, top notch customer service. TBHr ArrowSmith is a Vortex dealer and can hook you up. Just ordered a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 scope from him.

Comment

Swarovski EL 10x42

Comment

im looking to spend around $500, swaroski are awesome but not in my budget

Comment

Meopta Meopro 10x42mm roof prism
                          Check them out before buying something else.

Comment

Thank you for all the replies guys, keep them coming

Comment

Unfortunately money is going to dictate what you get. Even when buying Vortex I have found that the higher end models are worth the extra money. The bright side that if you can drop some money on good binoculars they come with great warranties. I have had my Swaroski rebuilt before for almost nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X