Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Stand Your Ground Shooting. Prison time or Miller time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Words all together in sentences are hard for you sometimes aren't they?...

don't mistake BoB's classic obtuseness that he didn't understand that was a scenario given based on his argument that a man must fight before using his firearm to protect himself....
    According to both the instructor and the smokin hot rep for Texas Law Shield......if you shoot someone in the street you will go to jail and your fate will rest in the hands of 12 jurrors. All I am saying is that I would rather have my *** kicked and be sitting at home licking my wounds with a bottle of whiskey. I am not worried about getting beat to death. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had fun fighting back in my days of less responsibility - lost a few - won a few.

I dont have an issue taking an ***** whooping over killing someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        All I am saying is that I would rather have my *** kicked and be sitting at home licking my wounds with a bottle of whiskey. I am not worried about getting beat to death. Lol.

When you say things like this.. it makes one wonder if you aren't actually the guy on the outer ring of the mosh pit , with his arms folded, and upset because you cant rush the stage to touch Wingers foot.....

Comment

When you say things like this.. it makes one wonder if you aren't actually the guy on the outer ring of the mosh pit , with his arms folded, and upset because you cant rush the stage to touch Wingers foot.....
          Obviously you dont know me at all. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            I had fun fighting back in my days of less responsibility - lost a few - won a few.

This.

Comment

According to both the instructor and the smokin hot rep for Texas Law Shield......if you shoot someone in the street you will go to jail and your fate will rest in the hands of 12 jurrors. All I am saying is that I would rather have my *** kicked and be sitting at home licking my wounds with a bottle of whiskey. I am not worried about getting beat to death. Lol.

They tell you that because it is a sales pitch. There are examples of self defense shootings almost daily where the victim just goes on home and never sees the inside of a courtroom.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

I do agree with this. The problem is, how do you know it will just result in an @#$whoopin?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  I do agree with this. The problem is, how do you know it will just result in an @#$whoopin?
                  There's a form they make the aggressor sign.

Comment

How do you know I will not be administering said *** whippin?

Comment

There's a form they make the aggressor sign.
                      So anytime you get in a heated altercation pull your weapon and kill people?

Comment

Well I suppose there is a chance you could be.

Comment

So anytime you get in a heated altercation pull your weapon and kill people?

You should be avoiding heated altercations in the first place.

Comment

You must have some Roy D Mercer in ya.

Comment

You should be avoiding heated altercations in the first place.
                              I avoid people whenever possible. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                In this particular case I get shot in the chest apparently except I nor my wife would ever park in a handicapped space so we will live to see another day in Florida.
                                Sounds like we agree on all aspects. With that being said S happens which it did and you and I would have handled it the same. Just because it maybe legal doesn’t make it a good shoot.
                                I think Michael has put it best in his responses.

Comment

Working...
                                X