Crazy Lady...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Lady...

So I pull up to my house to see one of the cats that hangs around my neighborhood had caught a small squirell. My daughter is asleep in her car seat so I'm getting her out so I can put her in bed, when the squirell runs under my truck, followed by the cat, and some lady driving a white dodge starts honking. I'm walking through my door, and she is swiftly walking to me and asks if she could take the squirrel away from my cat. I tell her it's not my cat, and leave it alone, that's just what cats do. I put my now awake daughter in her room and come back outside as the lady is walking across my yard. I procede to tell her that that's just how nature is, and the cat was just being a cat so leave it alone.

I can't believe some people. Waking my daughter up, and trying to take a squirell away from an alley cat? I bet she wouldn't have tried to save a rat haha! Crazy lady...

Here's the cat and her catch
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jared.King; 12-06-2017, 03:02 PM. Reason: adding picture

Should have let her take it. That squirrel would have chewed her up.

Comment

You should have let her take TRY to take the squirrel and watch it go full ninja on her!!!

Comment

You definitely missed out on a potentially epic YouTube moment. Spoil sport.
        Last edited by Rush2Judge; 12-06-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

That would have made a great video!

Comment

I may have given the lady the cat the ate the squirrel myself

Comment

I would have been in for the video of her trying to wrangle that squirrel!! Would have made my day as a matter of fact

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                You definitely missed out on a potentially epic YouTube moment. Spoil sport.
                Originally posted by mharris1 View Post
                That would have made a great video!
                I know! My hands were full at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Should have let her take it. That squirrel would have chewed her up.
                  Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                  You should have let her take TRY to take the squirrel and watch it go full ninja on her!!!
                  Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                  I would have been in for the video of her trying to wrangle that squirrel!! Would have made my day as a matter of fact
                  There was no way she was going to catch either the cat or the squirrel haha! Some people amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I may have given the lady the cat the ate the squirrel myself
                    Weather is good for some dumplings haha!

Comment

You should have pulled out your shotgun and shot both the cat and the squirrel.

Comment

Definitely missed a great opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                          This ^^^^^^^^.

Comment

I agree and would of said hold on let me grab my phone to film the rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              You should have pulled out your shotgun and shot both the cat and the squirrel.
                              winner

Comment

Working...
                              X