I pm'd muddy :-)
    He recommended me 3 combinations.
    When I can save the $ I'm going ask him to build me 2 of each :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
      I pm'd muddy :-)
      He recommended me 3 combinations.
      When I can save the $ I'm going ask him to build me 2 of each :thumbup:
      Well spill the beans on the combinations !

Comment

FOC increase

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
        Well spill the beans on the combinations !

Tapatalk won't lets copy and paste a pm

Here they is.

okay, here are your options:
        300 x-impact using 100 grain head shooting 68#'s. 400 grains mass weight with 15.25 % FOC FPS in the low 300's

same arrow with 125 grain head shooting 65#'s. 425 grains mass weight with 17% FOC.
        its tough with your low weight restriction. FPS in the low 290's

OR

you could do a 250 with a total mass weight of 516 with 18+FOC! You would have to go up to a 175 grain head, with your draw length you would still be getting like 270 out of that with .618 Momentum.............Newman would kiss the ground you walk on.........
        Last edited by Pushbutton2; 02-05-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

FOC increase

[QUOTE=Pushbutton2;9723080]Tapatalk won't lets copy and paste a pm

Here they is.

Muddy said:

okay, here are your options:
          300 x-impact using 100 grain head shooting 68#'s. 400 grains mass weight with 15.25 % FOC FPS in the low 300's

same arrow with 125 grain head shooting 65#'s. 425 grains mass weight with 17% FOC.
          its tough with your low weight restriction. FPS in the low 290's

OR

you could do a 250 with a total mass weight of 516 with 18+FOC! You would have to go up to a 175 grain head, with your draw length you would still be getting like 270 out of that with .618 Momentum.............Newman would kiss the ground you walk on.........[/]QUOTE]

:thumbup:
          Last edited by Pushbutton2; 02-05-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Lmao " Newman would kiss the ground you walk on " those numbers with the momentum still pushing 270 it'll prolly nock deer down in their tracks lol

Comment

Lmao " Newman would kiss the ground you walk on " those numbers with the momentum still pushing 270 it'll prolly nock deer down in their tracks lol

Or a pig ;-)

Comment

ok guys just keep making fun of the short guy. I've got an arrow I will be testing this weekend. hahahhaha

Comment

In half kicking myself that I didn't have muddy build ne an arrow that finished around 560. 32.5" draw would really knock something down with that, especially if the FOC was around 20%

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                    In half kicking myself that I didn't have muddy build ne an arrow that finished around 560. 32.5" draw would really knock something down with that, especially if the FOC was around 20%
                    Another to fuel the fire for long draw guys!!

I think a deep impact would work for that. Or 250 x impact. What do u cut your arrows at

Comment

Another to fuel the fire for long draw guys!!

I think a deep impact would work for that. Or 250 x impact. What do u cut your arrows at

I cut like 1/2" off his arrows, he **** near shoots a full shaft.

Comment

Yep, I'm 99% sure I'll be able to shoot them out of the freak I'm getting since even with a 33" draw (max, not what I'll shoot) they should still have decent clearance past my limbdriver. They were 32.5" cut if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                          Yep, I'm 99% sure I'll be able to shoot them out of the freak I'm getting since even with a 33" draw (max, not what I'll shoot) they should still have decent clearance past my limbdriver. They were 32.5" cut if I remember correctly.

I was looking at a freak. Never had a chance to shoot one before I found my Strother Moxie.

Let us know what you think

Comment

FOC increase

I'll be sure t get a review up once I shoot. Online calculators have me shooting about 300 fps with 515 gr arrows. 615 grain arrows put me at about 265 fps, and a 560 grain arrow has me at 275 or so. All rough estimates of course, but good speed none the less.

Comment

We should have us a get together .....
                              I'd really love to meet you guys!
                              Maybe buy you all a round of diet cokes :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                                We should have us a get together .....
                                I'd really love to meet you guys!
                                Maybe buy you all a round of diet cokes :thumbup:

You'll have to come to Iowa

Comment

Working...
                                X