Brazoria County Bowman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria County Bowman

For anyone looking for a shoot this weekend, Jerry Johnson of Brazoria County Bowmen let us know they are having an unscheduled 3-D shoot on Sunday. Their regular shoots are held on the 2nd Sunday of the month.

Directions to Brazoria County Bowmen

Take Hwy 288 south to the Hwy 35 exit. Go west on Hwy 35 toward West Columbia for about 6 miles to FM 521. Take a left on FM 521 and go south about 6 ½ miles. Look for FM 508 on the left. Turn left onto FM 508 and go about 1 ½ miles. Take a right through the gate and go about ¼ mile to the end and you will see the range and club house.>>>---->Robin

I have shot at Brazoria and they set up a pretty good course. I had a great time.

Comment

Brazoria Bowman

YES THEY DO>>>------>Robin

Comment

Brazoria 3-d Shoot

Sunday Main I Thing I"m Going>>>----->

Comment

Rained alot today but shoot is still on. Starts at 10 am. Bring boots though. Its wet on the back end of the place.

Daniel

Comment

There is gonna be another shoot out there this weekend as well. He said that it will start on Saturday at @ noon and Sunday it will be an all day thing.

Comment

Pictures from the shoot.

Was Nice Shoot.
              I Will Go Back.
              >>>------>robin

Comment

Did you know, Lefty and I got married on the practice range at Brazoria Bowmen??

Comment

Bcb

That must of been a beautiful day on the practice range MOM. Congrats.

Comment

Thats a cool idea. Hey... Thats my Yota in the pic at the top.

Comment

Is anyone gonna make the shoot this weekend. Im gonna go out to it on Saturday at @ noon if anyone is interested in going. I think they are gonna set the targets up at noon and the shoot will start shortly after.

Comment

I live in Brazoria county. Are only bowmen welcomed or are us ladies allowed too?

Comment

Yes mam you most certainly are. My fiance will be out there with us so if you wanna come, we'll be there. She is usually the only girl that shoots with us.

Comment

Lefty and I will be there, so will SuperDave and his wife. We will be there around 12 on Saturday too.... hmmm I guess that is today..... hope it doesn't rain! See ya there Deathrow!!

Comment

Brazoria

Yes Saturday Is Good For Me .
                              This Way I Can Shoot Sunday At Banana Bend.

Comment

Working...
                              X