No announcement yet.

Wanting to buy a silencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your going this route setup a trust, costs a few extra dollars but in the long run it'll be beneficial (since one suppressor isn't ever enough). I would also go with Capitol Armory, since if needed you can pay it out, they also run a buy one get one fairly often and Sean Cody, SC-Texas on here for a trust.

Comment

most shops that would allow you to pay it out are charging a hefty interest rate. Get a 0% intro rate credit card and pay it off within the promo period. Silencershop does make purchasing easy and they offer inexpensive trusts (single shot) if you are only planning on making one purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
        Just because I don’t want to spend half again as much more for the same thing doesn’t mean I don’t want one. If you buy a pick up, do you pay sticker price? The same goes for anything else for sale in this world. If there is a better price get it.
        Man, if the price is in the same ballpark as the SilencerShop website you are getting a fair price. You need to consider what is included. The only time I have ever seen a drastically lower cost is when muzzle devices are not included, etc. SS prices are are hard to beat by low volume dealers.

If you do not have the cash to go into class 3 up front, and wait, it may not be the right time to jump in.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
          Just because I don’t want to spend half again as much more for the same thing doesn’t mean I don’t want one. If you buy a pick up, do you pay sticker price? The same goes for anything else for sale in this world. If there is a better price get it.
          That’s not what he is saying. He I saying if you can’t pay for it up front you don’t need it. In other words don’t mortgage your future buying things you do not NEED

Comment

Capital armory did a awesome job for me on my sbr and silencers.

If you don't have the cash save up.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              That’s not what he is saying. He I saying if you can’t pay for it up front you don’t need it. In other words don’t mortgage your future buying things you do not NEED
              x2!

American dream nowadays

Comment

Silencer shop running a deal on dead airs right now... Sandmam-Ti for $150 bucks off, nearly pays for your stamp

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                  Silencer shop running a deal on dead airs right now... Sandmam-Ti for $150 bucks off, nearly pays for your stamp
                  Got a link for that? I'm not seeing any discount on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                    I’ve been running the Ti on my 6.5 SAUM for close to 4 years now. I’ve got extensive time behind the whole Dead Air line, as we as most of the competitors. The Ti is one of my favorite direct thread 762 cans. The only other can I like as much as it is the Thunder Beast Ultra 7, but it’s $400-500 more.

For full disclosure I am employed by Dead Air for one week out of the year, but that’s only because I really enjoy their products.

Comment

Working...
                    X