Small breed dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small breed dog

Anyone got any recommendations on whats the best small breed dog I can get for my boy? We want something that will be an inside dog that doesnt shed really. My drahht hates cats so thats out the question. I just found his kitty dead in the kennel the other day. We dont want a dog thats big either. I was thinking something along the lines of a beagle or a mini wiener dog. Anyone got any suggestions or advise?

No recommendations, but my Draht hates cats too!

Comment

Ive heard wiener dogs are a really good dog. For a strict inside dog i have a friend that has a Yorkie. Great inside dogs.

Comment

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Jack russels are awesome, i bought my first from lovemylegacy a little while back and she is awesome, smart smart smart!

Comment

Originally posted by DRow View Post
            Anyone got any recommendations on whats the best small breed dog I can get for my boy? We want something that will be an inside dog that doesnt shed really. My drahht hates cats so thats out the question. I just found his kitty dead in the kennel the other day. We dont want a dog thats big either. I was thinking something along the lines of a beagle or a mini wiener dog. Anyone got any suggestions or advise?
            JRT are excellent with children. They do shed though.

Comment

I had labs all my life. We now have a dachshund and she is the best dog I have ever had! I really don't see having any other breed in the future. She is nothing but personality! She was easy to potty train and kennel train. They do she'd though.

Comment

the hell with it! get that young man, a big loveing lab will be fun for all to watch grow up!!

Comment

I've had a few wiener dogs. They are awesome. Very loyal and playful. Beagles can be a handful. My sister had one that was. So did my brother in law. Their nose can get them in a lot of trouble. Both can shed some hair. I've got a long hair wiener doggie now. All of the ones before were smooth hair. Wiener dogs seem to shed less than beagles. But wiener dogs can have back issues, just gotta keep them from jumping off the furniture too much.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    I had labs all my life. We now have a dachshund and she is the best dog I have ever had! I really don't see having any other breed in the future. She is nothing but personality! She was easy to potty train and kennel train. They do she'd though.
                    Ive heard this from every person who has owned a dachshund.

Comment

we just got a toy australian shepherd.

Comment

Not much on small dogs....but I like Jack Russels.

Comment

Miniature schauzer great and smart don't shed hair and protective, we got two of them and no issues no problems with them!

Comment

Chihuahua. Best lap dogs ever. I never thought I would like those little yappers but then I met my wife and she had one. Let's just say we are now on our second one and I love that little dog as much as my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              No recommendations, but my Draht hates cats too!
                              x2 must be a Draht thing lol

Comment

Working...
                              X