Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irobot(Iroomba) or Neato Botvacs for robot vacuums ??? who has used one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irobot(Iroomba) or Neato Botvacs for robot vacuums ??? who has used one?

I would like to get one of them fancy dancy robotic vacuums that run around the house and probably will pester the fool out of the dogs.

Been tossing around the Iroomba and Neato Botvacs. I have heard the botvacs were better for pets because the trash bin is larger,

But I also read where the quality was not as good... so...

for those folks that have either one...what are your observations? I figure they will be on sale during the cyber Monday, cause I sure as heck ain't getting out in that shopping mess.

My happy butt is headed to the lease in the morning.

thanx,

I just bought this one on amazon. Has tons of reviews and pretty highly rated. Less than half of the cost of the roomba and others.

Comment

We have the roomba and 2 dogs and run it every day and dump it every other day never had a problem

We bought ours from Costco because of the return policy-our first one lasted 3 yrs and the tread wore the tires. Wife bagged it up and came home with a new one no questions asked

Comment

We've had a Roomba named Rosie for 3-4 years now. She's one of the best household purchases we ever made.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a Roomba at Costco. It's bad to the bone!

Comment

Got the wife the top of the line roomba last spring from Bed Bath . It was on sale $100 or so off and we used our 20% off. We love it. Runs everyday 9am. We have a dog in the house and it does wonders on pet hair. Coach

Comment

+1 for roomba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want to laugh until you cry look at YouTube videos of roomba & dog poop [emoji90]

Comment

We have a roomba, don't use it much anymore but it did a good job from what the bride tells me

Comment

I have a roomba love it

Comment

what models of roomba ya'll have ...low end ...high end???

Comment

Got the 980 last December. Really like it. Amazing how much they can vacuum up that you never even know was there. Like going under the beds and furniture and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

980 for us.

Comment

I went Botvac because of the logic behind it. It doesnt randomly run into things and change direction. It will try and outline a room then go back and forth. Also it will go back to the docking station and recharge and go finish the job if it didnt previously.

I have 2 saint bernards and they shed a lot. I run the vacuum everyday and have to dump the canister everyday. In the beginning, it would clean the majority of the house (1600sqft) on a single charge. The battery slowly died over time as they all do and I replaced it with a lithium ion off of amazon. Works great.

Comment

hadn't found any deals for the Botvac yet...but I am a looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X