Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa...(with a slight detour this year)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was about to punch my doe tag but as I was watching her feed my way at 40 yards my phone alarm went of. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep the updates coming

Comment

Dan and I are heading out toward ridges by cutter to rattle and scout

Comment

Been running and gunning style hunt with dan for the last 45 mins. We came up on a toad of a 10-point who was with 2 other bucks

Comment

Poor cell reception for most of the trip but we got up in ridge top where I can update...beautiful views

Comment

following this one! good luck!

Comment

dang those pics look sweet. Looks like an awesome spot. keep after them.

Comment

I can feel it, a nice buck is going down soon!

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                    Been running and gunning style hunt with dan for the last 45 mins. We came up on a toad of a 10-point who was with 2 other bucks
                    No shot on the 10?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It was an eventful rattling/scouting trip. We saw 6 bucks and another 8 does and picked up some valuable intel on deer movement for the rest of the week

Comment

My favorite part of the country. I grew up about 45 minutes south of Sioux city right in the heart of the loess hills. I may have missed it but what town in Nebraska are you near? I probably drive right past it this weekend!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

A few more hours and I'll be on a plane headed y'alls way! Sounds like most of the scouting will be done and I can just come kill

Comment

Just had some breakfast and formulating a game plan for an early afternoon sit until dark

Comment

Awful nice of you fellas to wait on GJ before you kill

Comment

Following Along...

Comment

Working...
                                X