What is the best video editing program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunting1 View Post

I've been using Pinnacle Studio for several years.

I found it very user friendly and plenty of effects to make a good video.

If you have a PC, Pinnacle Studio is a great program that is inexpensive.

Basic - $60

Polish your productions with Pinnacle Studio 26, value-packed video editing software with multi-camera editing, Stop Motion Animation, hundreds of creative effects and filters.

Ultimate - $130

Create professional level movies with Pinnacle Studio 26 Ultimate, advanced video editing software with video masking, color grading, multi-camera editing, and more.

Comment

I had pinnacle studios and going to try adobe premier this next season.

Comment

nice

I've been using Pinnacle Studio for several years. Still on version 14 which is way outdated and plan on updating soon. I found it very user friendly and plenty of effects to make a good video. Having said that, the content of the video is just as if not more important than the editing. Used it for this video a couple years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeOWwqvfLNE
        Sweet video.
        What camera?
        Looking for a good camera not crazy expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
          I recommend Cyberlink Powerdirector if you're running a PC. Just make sure you've got a fairly stout computer that can handle running video editing software. That will save you a lot of frustration and give you a better product. Cyberlink is fairly easy to learn, and will likely do all the basic things you'd need for a hunting video.

I put together this video from last year in about 3 hours using Cyberlink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfc5mzETeBI
          nice video!

Comment

I'm looking to get the HC-V180 by Panasonic. I'm just starting videoing. So I'm easing in cheap as possible. For $199 it's hard to beat from what I see. Anyone use it?

Here's a hunting related review on it.

Also, I'm tagging this post for possible software. Good info guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Final Cut Pro and Adobie Premiere is what I run with. What takes less the. 5 minutes to shoot with a camera can take hours to edit. Unless you are Vlogging.

Comment

Adobe Premiere Pro

Comment

I've been using Pinnacle Studio for several years. Still on version 14 which is way outdated and plan on updating soon. I found it very user friendly and plenty of effects to make a good video. Having said that, the content of the video is just as if not more important than the editing. Used it for this video a couple years ago.

I remember when you did that video and was one of that that got me really interested in video.

Like many here, it's the editing time and for me computer horse power. I've tried running a more advanced program and it's like pulling a large camper with a 4 cylinder jeep.

For now I'm using Windows movie maker.

Comment

Like what you are doing here bowhunting1!

Comment

Working...
                    X