Good wade fishing south of Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good wade fishing south of Victoria

Where’s the best wade fishing close to my lease??

Heart shape is our lease:

Peter, I have caught some fish year ago near Olivia with a small skiff
    A kayak is probably gonna be handy wherever you go.

Big pig

Comment

In the Wildlife refuge. I have caught a ton of fish in there. My best day wade fishing for reds was there on a gold spoon. I kept catching them so I kept fishing. My wife was upset because she was sitting on one of the piers and got sunburned bad we were there so long. Not sure how many I caught. But there are some big gators in that area if that bothers you.

Comment

I went to the Aransas Refuge and took the first walking trail to the left after the first pond. Found a nice sandy bottom with potholes and grass. Yes there are gators in the area.

Comment

I’ll take you fishing if you take me hunting

Comment

Find a good looking spot by the refuge. My inlaws live in Austwell, and just about every time we visit we go catch reds all over, but mainly off some of the points there.

Comment

Bumping this one back up.. refuge sounds like the spot but where can I enter the water and wade fish (and not get eaten by gators)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                Bumping this one back up.. refuge sounds like the spot but where can I enter the water and wade fish (and not get eaten by gators)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                They are curious more than anything. Never have been really bothered, or eaten, by any of them.

Comment

Working...
                X