Sniperhog LED light. Red,green,white lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniperhog LED light. Red,green,white lens

So I got a 66LRX from Sniperhog. This thing is Bad *****. Much props. So my question. I’m going Predator hunting this weekend in Robert Lee with my cousins, new territory for me. Which color do y’all prefer ?and why ? White,red,green ?

Gonehunting68 uses red.

I've used red and green

Comment

I prefer red as I’ve tested both red and green extensively. Rarely does an animal look up or pay any attention to the red light. Be it Coon, cow, deer, rabbit, pig.

Quite the opposite with the green light.

Of course I’m talking about bow hunting distances.

Skinny

Comment

Go with red and wise choice on the light. Rob and his Sniper products are second to nobody.

Comment

I use red on my 30 LR.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sniperhog

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Go with red and wise choice on the light. Rob and his Sniper products are second to nobody.
            Rob was very helpful, top notch company. I explained what I wanted and he suggested the 66LRX.. can’t wait to see how it works out West.

Comment

I'm still a believer in white light.

Comment

I am a red fan, have had some haul tail when you hit them with red but more with green and white
                Try them all for yourself and use what you have the most confidence in
                My last light from them was an IR

Comment

I've had best luck with red. I can see green better... but I guess the animals can too ( excluding white)

Some animals it don't matter what color..... and that goes both ways

Comment

Definitely red. Use promo code fptv10 on your next purchase and save 10 percent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X