Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyo or Cooper?

F350 4x4..... Toyo or Cooper? GO!

I don't know much about Toyo's other than they are expensive, but I love my Coopers on my 4x4. They are really quiet and ride so much better than the BF Goodrich's I was running.

Comment

Just put a set of cooper st max on my super duty 295 70 18 so far like'em. Not noisey at all

Comment

Originally posted by texasrazor View Post
        Just put a set of cooper st max on my super duty 295 70 18 so far like'em. Not noisey at all
        Same here. Company buys them so I dont get to shop around but I like them real well.

Comment

Toyo open country m/T's are the best tire I have ever ran.

Comment

I've had both...toyos are worth the extra money imo

Comment

Toyo

Comment

I ran a cooper off brand long time ago and didn't like it. Uncle who is a die hard Cooper guy switched to BFG's on his 04 2500 4x4 because he went through 3 different styles of AT and MT Coopers and was not pleased with any of them.

I also ran Toyo MT's, 35x12.50xr17, on my 06 F250 6.0L 4x4. Went through two sets of them and enjoyed them. Performed well on the street and off. Got 50k out of the first set and the second set had over 30k on them when I sold the truck.

Comment

Cooper

Comment

I would say Cooper, but then again, I have never run Toyo's, I hear good things about both, and have run several cooper sets, in my opinion, it's 6 and one-half, half a dozen, or the other, whichever fits the budget and get's the job done is the one I would go with.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      Toyo open country m/T's are the best tire I have ever ran.
                      Best mud tire you can run on a diesel pickup!

Comment

i havent tried toyo, but just replaced a set of cooper atp. very pleased with them on my 3/4ton chevy, good mileage, wear, and ride. i would have bought another set of cooper atp if i had not come across a great deal on a barely used set of tires of another brand.

Comment

cooper

Comment

Never had toyo, but cooper yes and they are great tires.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                              Best mud tire you can run on a diesel pickup!
                              True words here I'm on my third set. Only mud tire I ever owned that lasted 45k

Comment

Working...
                              X