No announcement yet.

Lease Work This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to the lease tomorrow and spending the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got out here, made some coffee, and now sitting on a pipeline waiting on hogs. Work begins at 7:30. Don't know what's all planned, lease manager mowed a week or two ago.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to everyone today and have fun!! I remember this days when all the work was fun with family and friends. I still have to prep some with mowing and trimming limbs but I do keep it to a minimum now.

Comment

Had mine done for weeks now , BUT the tee mate is not working out . Silly cow keeps using the post to rub on . but one of the others will fix that little deal

Comment

Never really quit feeding. Only stand I added has been out a month. I have a days worth of mowing and a day of tilling but no idea when my next open 2 day weekend is

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Protein year round here

Comment

Our creeks still have plenty of water which is great considering the lack of rain
                Attached Files

Comment

Well so far only lost a pair of costas and got a flat on the tractor, all things considered It’s going pretty well for a deer lease trip

Comment

Went out and filled a few feeders this morning and put out cameras. Will continue this ritual for a few more weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                      Well so far only lost a pair of costas and got a flat on the tractor, all things considered It’s going pretty well for a deer lease trip
                      Dont feel bad we just had a wheel bearing go out on the DR pull behind mower. Buddy is headed to Hemphill tractor supply or Ridders hardware to see if they got one.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Dont feel bad we just had a wheel bearing go out on the DR pull behind mower. Buddy is headed to Hemphill tractor supply or Ridders hardware to see if they got one.
                        I tell you these work weekends are over rated. Bearing went out on the disc but we did get about five acres done and I got stranded with a flat on the tractor today. I had to walk about a mile before I got picked up lol. Ended up having to bring the truck and trailer to pick it up. I told my friend and brother we should have just dove hunted and had fun like normal people. Found out the hard way Record Rack is $16 a bag now also at our feed store. Man I better shoot a deer this season.

Comment

Feeds been going, 2 new setups for opposing winds. Cards are in cameras and I'll be checking them in a couple of weeks.
                          Tried to do some bird hunting today and they're all flying about 50 yards high? Fired 2 shots to clean the barrel!

Comment

Work is never really done at the ranch. Always something needs doing. I'll be mowing camp and filling feeders . Rebecca Creek and myself have become friends as well for afternoon hog hunting. Mr Titos Bloody Mary this a.m and start all over again.

Comment

I could not go with my TBH son & his wife as my wife is a lot of pain with a bad hip. She's having replacement surgery in a few days so it's up to my son and another lease member to do it all for now.

OUR PROBLEM: Someone is unplugging all our RV's and obviously messing around our camp! Nothing broke into yet, but Landon's hiding some game camera's in camp to see if we can find out who is doing what?

Comment

Baited the barrel and cleared limbs this weekend with my son. Coming back up in two weeks to hang my stand, reload the barrel, and put up a second camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X