Bowhunter Education Field Day HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
    Be glad they have it up there, I have been looking for one around Houston for going on 3 years with no luck. Have had the online portion done just need the field day
    I’m going on 4 years now. We may have to road trip it to the Aug class.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
      I’m going on 4 years now. We may have to road trip it to the Aug class.

I got another couple of buddies that are looking too. I wonder if we could convince an instructor to come down here and put one on and we could pay their expenses. There’s a free range at a park out here in Tomball, I wonder if we could have it there? Just thinking out loud

Comment

Think Razorback siad they had to have 5 or more,in order to hold a class

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
          Think Razorback siad they had to have 5 or more,in order to hold a class

I bet we could get at least 5

Comment

Your down towards Houston?
            Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
            I bet we could get at least 5

Comment

I would be in for a Tomball class

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                Your down towards Houston?

Northwest side between cypress and Tomball

Comment

My daughter and I are up for an August class. Originally wanted to make last weekend class but had a conflict. That's two more.

Comment

Where are u at jnd? Closer to those toward Tomball or more DFW?
                    Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                    My daughter and I are up for an August class. Originally wanted to make last weekend class but had a conflict. That's two more.

Comment

Weatherford so DFW. Actually if you shot the Gerard 3d early this month my daughter and I were in the five person group ahead of you.

Comment

Weatherford so DFW. Actually if you shot the Gerard 3d early this month my daughter and I were in the five person group ahead of you.
                        Where are you taking that one? I need to get it done and missed the last class up here due to a newborn

Comment

If another DFW doesn't make I think there is a corsicana one later. If not that then we are heading way east

Comment

That would be me yes. Be out there nxt week for the championship shoot. Are you the other person that was interested in the bow ed there? I contacted them,if they where going to hold one? They siad me and one other possed interest in takeing bow ed at The Fort

Comment

If another DFW doesn't make I think there is a corsicana one later. If not that then we are heading way east
                              Cinnamon Creek siad they wouldnt do another this year,and other than Fort Gaurd not aware of any place with the room and space to hold one

Comment

I don't think I mentioned it to them but I might have.

Comment

Working...
                                X