Eating male vs female meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
    Maybe try some calf fries or other dishes made from testicles and see if you get the same results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear if you just hold them in your mouth you get more of the desired effect. [emoji51]

Skinny

Comment

I don't eat "Male" meat....Not that there's anything wrong with that. Some people like rainbows...lol

Comment

Maybe just try a Holiday Inn and compare that to your results.

Comment

You guys are cracking me up I honestly did not catch the pun in the title. I guess I should have eaten some male meat first! Lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I think you just prefer male meat to female meat. Some people do. They have parades and always have nicer shoes than those of us who prefer female meat.[emoji6]
            BlackIce always has really nice shoes...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Venison promotes muscle growth

Perhaps unsurprisingly, following a strict vegetarian diet can lower testosterone levels in men by as much as 14 percent. The lack of protein associated with typical meat-free diets boosts testosterone de-activating hormones. Conversely, eating too many meats rich in saturated fats, such as beef and lamb, can also result in a reduction in testosterone. Happily, venison provides the answer — it’s loaded with protein and doesn’t negatively impact your testosterone production.

More info here OP ^^^^^

Still doesn't differentiate between a buck and doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                I'm curious why you changed your avatar picture during this thread?
                Iron man I changed the avatar yesterday nothing to do with this post. Skinny come on man this is all fun and games the post was genuine tho.

Comment

I'm trying to keep this thread on track

Comment

Interesting article AC, Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                      BlackIce always has really nice shoes...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Case and point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        There are a lot of benefits to eating the male meat. And on a side note, I started eating deer nuts instead of donuts. Not only for the mental alertness, but because deer nuts are under a buck.
                        HAHAHA! That is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Venison promotes muscle growth

Perhaps unsurprisingly, following a strict vegetarian diet can lower testosterone levels in men by as much as 14 percent. The lack of protein associated with typical meat-free diets boosts testosterone de-activating hormones. Conversely, eating too many meats rich in saturated fats, such as beef and lamb, can also result in a reduction in testosterone. Happily, venison provides the answer — it’s loaded with protein and doesn’t negatively impact your testosterone production.

More info here OP ^^^^^

Still doesn't differentiate between a buck and doe.
                          This. Might have just been lacking in some good ol non-gender specific protein! I'd think once you cook it, the T is gone anyhoo. All that aside....DAM, what a thread to start the morning with!lol

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                            Iron man I changed the avatar yesterday nothing to do with this post. Skinny come on man this is all fun and games the post was genuine tho.

Someone had to ask....[emoji3]

Skinny

Comment

Were you drinking "tea" while eating the male meat?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I'm trying to keep this thread on track
                                It's appreciated. A lot of scientific breakthroughs have come from ridiculous sounding questions like that.

Imagine before penicillin was discovered a message board thread where someone observed that moldy bread cured their infection...

There's a whole lot of brain science that we still don't know.

But, um, yeah...

Comment

Working...
                                X