DIY pest control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY pest control

What do yall like to spray around the house for bugs, spiders, etc? I started using Demon last year and had great results.

Also, what about ant beds? They're starting to come up around my place, and the stuff I used last year didn't seem to work very well. I think it was Spectracide mound destroyer.
    Last edited by Grizz83; 03-21-2018, 02:12 PM.

following. I have wolf spiders bad. I don't mind them in the yard but I want them away from my house

Comment

I use Bifenthrin IT. Dont know about wolf spiders but it keeps most things away.

Comment

Demon

Comment

read my post on this thread ...... http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...=termite+spray

Comment

Amdro for the ants no help on the other bugs. Neighbor gave me a spray can of some homemade concoction last year that worked wonders but no idea what was in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

put down diatomaceous earth around your slab and it will keep bugs and spiders out. all natural as well so its non toxic.

Comment

https://www.domyown.com/equil-lambda-97-cs-p-1473.html

Comment

demon

Comment

I used to have a pest control business. You need to switch up demon is pretty much the best but like anything else bugs can get immune to it. Spiders are tough long legs means they mostly walk right over it and the poison never gets into their system. Big bombs work well on spiders. For ants in the yard I used Ortho Orthene smells like a rotten egg fart but mix it with water and spray the yard and nothing lives ( maybe the smell runs everything off). Inside ants borax mixed with apple jelly will work put it in a bottle cap and set it next to the trail.

Comment

Demon

Comment

Tempo in and out for most stuff, orthene mixed with yard fertilizer

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I use bifen it.

Comment

I have been using this for 15 years . Works great.

Comment

bifen IT one month, demon the next.

Comment

Working...
                              X