Don't Read Just Venting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Read Just Venting

Couldn't go fishing today so I watched TV.
    First Kieth Warren deer farming. What a bunch of BS. Is Texas deer hunting really headed this way? Why not just order what you want from Amazon. Mother Nature has nothing to do with those pen raised things. Wonder if he likes cage free eggs and non-genetic altered chicken and produce?

Second Gun Werks. I guess if you can't use Amazon and you can't learn to hunt you get a gun and shoot from a half mile. Really. If you want to long range shoot go to a range. Show the game enough respect to at least try to hunt.

What's next fishing in big Aquariums?
    Okay I'm done. Hope the weather breaks so I can go fishing.

Haha!

Comment

I watched Kevin Van Dam fish in the Bass Pro Aquarium once

Comment

I think you are on to something. For the people who are too busy to get on a lease or too busy to go on a kick and shoot hunt. Amazon can bring that trophy right to you door!

Comment

There is some truth in what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddle Tramp View Post
            Couldn't go fishing today so I watched TV.
            First Kieth Warren deer farming. What a bunch of BS. Is Texas deer hunting really headed this way? Why not just order what you want from Amazon. Mother Nature has nothing to do with those pen raised things. Wonder if he likes cage free eggs and non-genetic altered chicken and produce?

Second Gun Werks. I guess if you can't use Amazon and you can't learn to hunt you get a gun and shoot from a half mile. Really. If you want to long range shoot go to a range. Show the game enough respect to at least try to hunt.

What's next fishing in big Aquariums?
            Okay I'm done. Hope the weather breaks so I can go fishing.
            I feel ya! Saw a video of some guys shooting 6.5 Creedmor and hitting a target at 1000yds! You know someone will try it on a deer sooner or later.

Comment

I agree on both counts.

I tape and watch some of the shows by
              Fast forwarding thru everything that doesn’t have a live deer in it.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by BigErn View Post
                I feel ya! Saw a video of some guys shooting 6.5 Creedmor and hitting a target at 1000yds! You know someone will try it on a deer sooner or later.

Someone has probably already tried it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree. Those two shows are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    There is some truth in what you say.
                    This ^^^

Comment

I hate to criticize what others do, but I saw the same Gunwerks show and I agree taking a shot at a coues deer from 900+ yards is nothing more than target practice on a live animal. It's completely antithetical to what hunting is, at least for me.

Comment

Keith Warren is definitely bought and paid for.

Comment

Was reading in reloader guys testing bullet expansion at 1500fps and bergers looked the exact same as if leaving the barrel and most just a little bit of the tips fell off. But guys think it can kill a deer at 700-800-900 yards. I'm sure it could but be ethical about it. One minor mistake and a bullet could go in a leg or gut and deer gets to slowly die

Comment

My thoughts exactly OP.

Comment

Haven’t seen any on Amazon yet but have seen on this very page where you can make arrangements for a specific animal via Facebook on Wed and be taking LDP’s or your trophy bow kill by Saturday....

Comment

Working...
                              X